New Baseball Commit

Thebulldogcountry1

Nov 6, 2022
This is a good time to ask one of the questions I had about NIL for HS recruiting.

From the player perspective, round 5+ draftees could probably make comparable NIL money when you look at a 2-3 year period.

From the coaches perspective, you can’t really expect to get much production from a true freshman. Then, they could transfer so easily. Is it worth it?

It just seems like a big risk to put much NIL into individual HS recruits, unless you think they can help immediately.

Then there’s the whole draft-eligible sophomore thing that we seem to be dealing with often.

Aug 29, 2004
This is a good time to ask one of the questions I had about NIL for HS recruiting.

From the player perspective, round 5+ draftees could probably make comparable NIL money when you look at a 2-3 year period.

From the coaches perspective, you can’t really expect to get much production from a true freshman. Then, they could transfer so easily. Is it worth it?

It just seems like a big risk to put much NIL into individual HS recruits, unless you think they can help immediately.

Then there’s the whole draft-eligible sophomore thing that we seem to be dealing with often.
6'3" 195lb Left Handed Pitcher........he's worth spending some NIL money.

Anon1669338224

Nov 24, 2022
He throws 95+ plus he says there is no one that will out compete him. Looks to be a big grab. Also said he was leaning toward coming to school when previously he wanted to go pro.

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
If he comes to school, and it sounds like he will unless he is picked higher than he expects, this is a fantastic pick up. He credited the stadium, the towns cleanliness and Parker. He will be a difference maker
Good. We need as much help as we can get. After looking at the top teams from the SEC in Omaha, we are heads and shoulders below them. UT has now accumulated so much talent, they're damn near a AA/AAA pro team. They will win their first CWS Championship next week....and wouldn't surprise me in the least to see them rip off about 2-3 more in a row.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
Have no fear brother. I'm in the same boat.....However....it will just be a short time before we are young again, have new bodies without disease, and will experience sadness no more.......In the Life to Come Forever! Have Faith!!
That's a great thought, but I'm mostly hoping for a reaaaaaaaalllly long Purgatory run before a decision comes down from up top. :ROFLMAO:

revereno

Jun 17, 2014
UT has now accumulated so much talent, they're damn near a AA/AAA pro team. They will win their first CWS Championship next week....and wouldn't surprise me in the least to see them rip off about 2-3 more in a row.
Same thing was said about Wake Forest and their pitching lab last year.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login