New CPI numbers in the AM..

Status
Not open for further replies.

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
Will be big. There was chatter last month about ‘peak’. The expectation is a slight slow-down in MOM rates. If we see that, it should help settle the markets which seem to be pricing in a 75 BP bump next month.

We couple really use a break in from China’s lockdowns. I don’t think there is anything going to bring Russian energy back to the Europe in the short term. China is our best chance at helping supply side shortages. I would give very seriously consider temporarily suspending *some* import tariffs. We can fight that battle later and that should help with backlogs at our ports when they do reopen.

Last edited:

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
The March number was 8.5, anything at 8 or lower would be outstanding, considering. I kinda think this April number will come in hot, unfortunately.

pmack3641

Aug 9, 2019
Wait I thought it was all the remocrats fault, that can’t be right. I know it’s all the paliticians fault there isn’t one worth a dam.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Wait I thought it was all the remocrats fault, that can’t be right. I know it’s all the paliticians fault there isn’t one worth a dam.

Dunno? Biden and TV news ain't blamed nothing on them Demmycrats so I couldn't tell you. They must be all like Jesus-nshit... Never done 'nuttin wrong, just ask them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login