New game (for me anyway) -at the lake or beach/ocean game …

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
I discovered last year while at the lake.
Put someone on a Seadoo about 150 yds into lake with a crab net. (Or hat)
Have someone in the grass or sand at the lake take a PW or 9 iron and start firing shots toward the seadoo and see how many they can catch.
Fun times whether your 0 beers in or a 12 pack.

H8arebel

Feb 12, 2023
Have someone in the grass or sand at the lake take a PW or 9 iron and start firing shots toward the seadoo and see how many they can catch.
Yeah that's sounds fun until you take one off the coconut.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024
The one who volunteers to catch would hafta finish 12 pack to agree. Hopefully the one swinging is good on short approaches.

Mts68

Aug 22, 2012
My ol man used to setup 20 pieces of tannerite, put me on the four wheeler, and yell go. He lost if he couldn’t flip me over!

goindhoo

Feb 29, 2008
Curious how many were caught? Can’t imagine it was more than a couple unless Xander was hitting the balls.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Curious how many were caught? Can’t imagine it was more than a couple unless Xander was hitting the balls.
Last year two were caught, so far this 4th weekend 0 but we still have today and tomorrow so we shall see.

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
Skull and skips ought to be fun to field. Like Dorn taking infield in Major League.
I skulled one last week with an A wedge, skipped across a pond, rolled through the sand trap, popped strait up out of the trap and landed 8 feet from the hole. It was a thing of beauty!

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I skulled one last week with an A wedge, skipped across a pond, rolled through the sand trap, popped strait up out of the trap and landed 8 feet from the hole. It was a thing of beauty!
I said it once, I’ll say it again, golf is a results oriented game. I’d rather worm burn a 7 iron that ends up 3 feet below the cup than hit a towering fade that plops in the water. Also, these young whippersnappers will never experience the beauty of a smiley face on a freshly skulled balata.

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
I said it once, I’ll say it again, golf is a results oriented game. I’d rather worm burn a 7 iron that ends up 3 feet below the cup than hit a towering fade that plops in the water. Also, these young whippersnappers will never experience the beauty of a smiley face on a freshly skulled balata.
Or on the rare occasion (for me) you caught one flush with your square groove irons and cut the face lines into the ball. Make that sucker moonwalk 20 feet on the green too. While very rare, man that was fun. Had them only from Christmas or Birthday presents, certainly didn't buy them. Thems was too expensive for my game (and budget).

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Or on the rare occasion (for me) you caught one flush with your square groove irons and cut the face lines into the ball. Make that sucker moonwalk 20 feet on the green too. While very rare, man that was fun. Had them only from Christmas or Birthday presents, certainly didn't buy them. Thems was too expensive for my game (and budget).
I played with ones I found in the lake off of 9 at State.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login