New Hoops Commit - Adrian Myers

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
He can do it all
If that were 100% true, then we would not have stolen him from RI. I'm not gonna freak out but so far Jans is still getting the same 3 stars he worked with at NM State. But I'm fine with that for now. I still think he's a damn good coach. We shall see how it all works out.

Jamie Shaw

National Basketball Recruiting Analyst
Staff member
Jan 17, 2022
If that were 100% true, then we would not have stolen him from RI. I'm not gonna freak out but so far Jans is still getting the same 3 stars he worked with at NM State. But I'm fine with that for now. I still think he's a damn good coach. We shall see how it all works out.
Very good coach.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Can he dunk?

Chicago Bulls Dunk GIF by NBA

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
Anyone notice the hump I'm the background of his post, it's like COVID season hump pick, maybe 60 people in the stands? Our promotional crew can't get a pick of a packed hump? I mean throw a pick of a women's game from the PTLGD years!

Reactions: CoastRat.sixpack

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
So is Pearl, Calipari, Barnes, etc but they also pull in 4* and 5* players.
Until we start doing that we’re playing against the odds.
I’m doing my best to take the glass half full approach and tell myself that if Jans can just have a respectable season this year with this roster, it bodes well for the future

that said, my gut tells me that we’re in for a rough year, and it’s concerning that we don’t even seem to be on the radar of upper tier talents. He seems to be taking the ol’ Diamond in the rough approach to recruiting this far

Connor Mead1

Oct 18, 2022
I think we have to do the hardest thing to do as fans this year....manage expectations. As Dawgsandsaints mentioned some of the best coaches in the SEC are also recruiting at a very high level, this is going to make it difficult...not impossible, just difficult.

Sep 15, 2009
I think we have to do the hardest thing to do as fans this year....manage expectations. As Dawgsandsaints mentioned some of the best coaches in the SEC are also recruiting at a very high level, this is going to make it difficult...not impossible, just difficult.
Agreed. And posting recruiting announcements with a picture of an empty Hump isn't going to help matters.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login