New Orleans Area Dogs...

cb6228

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2006
367
0
0
Since we are getting UNC-Ark, I plan on heading up to Cooter Browns for the game. Went there yesterday afternoon and it was surprisingly dead until the Hornets game came on.

Anyone else interested? Other bars?
 

Brutius

Redshirt
Aug 5, 2004
867
0
0
I'll be at the Fox Sports downtown....lol. What are the odds of me seeing another MSU fan there? About 19.83%?

If I do somehow see another MSU shirt or hat, I promise I won't be a rude *** like Sesh. I will at least say hello and ask them why they are in Seattle.

A much friendlier Brutius.
 

cb6228

Redshirt
Aug 30, 2006
367
0
0
the raw oysters there yesterday were the size of hockey pucks...and are still darn cheap.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State's defense bends without breaking again
  5. 05 Maroon and White Mississippi State PFF Grades from 31-24 win over Mizzou