New Rival Rankings....

dogeater

Jan 24, 2020
New rankings out from Rivals for Mississippi '24:

OM current commits ranked: 1, 4, 6, 7, 10, 18
MSU " " " : 3, 11, 22, 27, 30

Uncommited in top 20: Stonka 5, D Hill 13, Maddox 14, T Carter 20.
Appears that OM recruits moved up a bit, MSU's moved down a bit especially Hibbler who had been in top 5...
Wondering if this is luck of the draw or the result of better evaluatiion.
If MSU picks up Stonka and Hill this gets a lot closer.

dogeater

Jan 24, 2020
noticed that 247 has Hibbler at #22,
ON3 has Hibbler at #18.
makes me wonder how Rivals evaluated him at #3 in prior rankings....

dogeater

Jan 24, 2020
Lebby is a damn good coach and a very capable recruiter. Siskey was raving about your new portal qb Shapen on his podcast today with McCready. Shapen is a Dog only because of Lebby.

Seems the real concerns for next year are your O-line and replacing all those starters on defense.
Also wondering if in '24 Lebby intends to play fast or, will he feel compelled to slow things down to limit possessions.

Reactions: patdog

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
Seems the real concerns for next year are your O-line and replacing all those starters on defense.
Wait - are you telling me that we actually had some good talent this year? Funny, I’ve been told all year that we had nothing. Muh JUCO bros said it wasn’t Arnett’s fault. Weird.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I imagine once signing day is over, we will see a big movement out of the portal with O Lineman.

dogeater

Jan 24, 2020
Other than your linebackers, who were All SEC guys, don't know much about your D. Really didn't watch you guys play except for spots here and there but did watch the entire OM game. Though OM played conservatively thought your defense was very good and very physical. Your secondary played really well--OM had 99 yds passing and very few explosive plays nothing over 18-20 yds or so--we also had a ton of negative plays so was impressed by your defensive showing. Egg Bowl tends to motivate and your temporary HC did a really good job of pulling things together for that game.

dogeater

Jan 24, 2020
I imagine once signing day is over, we will see a big movement out of the portal with O Lineman.
Every team going after portal lineman on both sides of the ball. Got to have you NIL right as anybody worth having is involved in a bidding process.
Not surprising that a confederate troll likes to live in the past though.

Not surprising that a confederate troll likes to live in the past though.
The past? Why is data posted by Rivals in the last 12 hours not relevant?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login