New SEC Shorts: Not bad.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
They need to pick up their game, that was weak in my humble unprofessional opinion
I wouldn't call it weak.

It's not their best but what could you do with a beatdown?

TCU's full body cast was well done.

And the Crowned King Georgia...

Bon Appetit Gourmet GIF by Studios 2016

They've done the post-season grading of teams in the past. Maybe they'll do that again for a sense of completion.

patdog

May 28, 2007
Thought for sure they would be putting Hope on the road again.
I'm guessing she had an acting gig or something. I think this is better though. Like a lot of the material they have to deal with, there's only so much you can do with the Hope character. It's kind of a 1-trick pony.

Bullldawg78

Aug 30, 2018
SEC Roll Call has surpassed this predictable trash tv all season and I hope for the foreseeable future. I have to stop it every time I watch befor I hear Herbie's grating OSU homer voice!

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
SEC Roll Call has surpassed this predictable trash tv all season and I hope for the foreseeable future. I have to stop it every time I watch befor I hear Herbie's grating OSU homer voice!
Well said sir. My hatred of SEC Shorts is well documented. They are obviously mailing it in at this point. Matt Mitchell has surpassed them in everyway. I have not watched a single SEC short this year, outside of the one Tennessee one, that I even thought was funny. Them only focusing on a handful of SEC teams is what does it for me. I guess if you were a Bama, Auburn, Georgia, or Tennessee fan it might be funny, but for everybody else it sucks.

Last edited:

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
To each his own. SEC Roll Call is cringe worthy. Matt is better as The Ostrich. SEC Shorts is pretty good.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login