New year, same Lemonheads

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
it’s a shame you must learn this lesson again. Air Force starting to open this thing up for a blowout run rule . Is that boo birds I hear?

Bulldog Bruce

Nov 1, 2007
I did not watch or listen and this is the first I am seeing about the game. You early posters are suspended for 2 games from posting about Baseball. According to the box score the most they were down was 2 runs in this game and they moved that back to 1 in the bottom of the inning. You guys made it sound awful. So accept the suspension and temper yourselves to at least being accurate.

BreckyBratt

Nov 5, 2022
New season, same Irish. Sh*tt*ng on one of our teams. Why not just go ahead and just root for the Irish only? Oh yeah their basketball team is 9-16 but the good guys are still in the hunt for the tourney. Also, his baseball team only won 3 more games(30-24) than our bulldogs(27-26) last year. Obviously a lot of us wanted CL gone, but Selmon is giving him another run. Let's watch and see if things get better before we write these guys off.

patdog

May 28, 2007
It’s a win & thats what matters most. Looks like AF bullpen was terrible. But all the guys posting about hosting need to pump the brakes. If we make the tournament, its a good season.

Tractorman

Mar 15, 2009
17 off and don't say reverse psychology bs. Yes you have the right to say what you want and I have the right to say 17 u. I'll have another drink now.

• Wow
Reactions: Baddog11

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
it’s a shame you must learn this lesson again. Air Force starting to open this thing up for a blowout run rule . Is that boo birds I hear?
"blowout run rule"? We were down 2 runs for half an inning. "boo birds", what are you hearing now? I think Fighting Irish has followed Goats philosophy and is creating multiple accounts now and this is his latest, or, we have 2 dubmasses following baseball

Reactions: BreckyBratt

Chesusdog

May 2, 2006
shut the fuck up GIF

Shut. The. ****. Up.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I did not watch or listen and this is the first I am seeing about the game. You early posters are suspended for 2 games from posting about Baseball. According to the box score the most they were down was 2 runs in this game and they moved that back to 1 in the bottom of the inning. You guys made it sound awful. So accept the suspension and temper yourselves to at least being accurate.
I just got back to my computer. We started slow but we turned it around on the mound and at the batter box we really needed something good to happen today and it did a couple times. We did look awful against a left-handed pitcher who had a 7.50 ERA average last year. We came around. our pitching really stepped up late in the game

Last edited:

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
"blowout run rule"? We were down 2 runs for half an inning. "boo birds", what are you hearing now? I think Fighting Irish has followed Goats philosophy and is creating multiple accounts now and this is his latest, or, we have 2 dubmasses following baseball
I decided to check the board before I tuned in the game and I saw the "blowout run rule" and some of the other comments and thought not this shat again, but when I turned on the game in the top of the fifth thinking it's going to be 10-0 AF I was mildly surprised that it was a 4-3 game not a blowout. I understand State fans are uber pessimistic but this is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bulldawg56

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Never ceases to amaze that the most nothing, negative, stupid BS post from Irish turns into a 30+ post thread when it should just fade away.

The boredom here is palpable...

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login