New year, same

chuckster.sixpack

Mar 26, 2015
That's a mf who gets hit if I was pitching
Uh Oh Wow GIF by Jomboy Media

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Probably because he was acting like a jackass the whole time.
Yeah, I would imagine that was the reason too. I could also see TN continually calling for time as the pitcher enters his wind up and the ump having enough of it.

There is no doubt the TN coach can assemble some talent but he’s a bush league coach. I have a feeling people will grow tired of him fairly quickly. I could be wrong but I don’t see him being a long term fixture in college baseball.

Faustdog

Jun 4, 2007
Shlt with this UT baseball team. It’s unbelievable how trashy their culture has become.

Two things:

1. You should motion with your hand for a timeout first. He was already shouting by the time he did this.

2. They are trying to speed up games, and that's generally a good thing.

Reactions: ThreeDawgNight

AlCoDog

Feb 27, 2008
Two things:

1. You should motion with your hand for a timeout first. He was already shouting by the time he did this.

2. They are trying to speed up games, and that's generally a good thing.
#2 answered my question. I knew the ump didn’t have to grant time, but they guy was shouting before the wind up started, and it was just a weird deal.

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
That guy, or really the whole team, needs high & tight heat. Throw one too high to send a message. Cognitive dissonance after that? It's in your ear hole.

To the other poster's question, Gibson & Ryan would've drilled him. But, they are just the scariest to do so. Gregg Maddox would do the same.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login