NFL Active earnings by college

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Dak, Chris Jones, Fletcher Cox & Jeffrey Simmons. I have no idea off the top of my head how much these DOGS make now but I'm thinking their combined incomes represent a sizeable chunk of the $660M. Was somewhat surprised we have how many, 23 DOGS on NFL Rosters? That's bettern I was thinking. Haven't kept up with NFL in decades; Only to check in on The Boys and Saints on the net and watch some Dak; With this Portal Schit, the Pro Lure is starting to get my long lost attention.

drexeldog23

Dec 2, 2022
Dak, Chris Jones, Fletcher Cox & Jeffrey Simmons. I have no idea off the top of my head how much these DOGS make now but I'm thinking their combined incomes represent a sizeable chunk of the $660M. Was somewhat surprised we have how many, 23 DOGS on NFL Rosters? That's bettern I was thinking. Haven't kept up with NFL in decades; Only to check in on The Boys and Saints on the net and watch some Dak; With this Portal Schit, the Pro Lure is starting to get my long lost attention.
i don t have any idea what Fletcher makes now but it seems like when he signed his new contract from 5 years ago it made him the highest paid DL in the league. it only lasted about a day and then someone else passed him, but still.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Do we haves a position in the AD department whose job it is to keep in touch with former players? Seems like that'd be a good job for someone like Boobie or the gal (MSU alum) who was on Last Chance U.

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Preston Smith and Gabe Jackson had some nice contracts too. Jenkins, Cross and Sweat should be in the league for years to come.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login