NFL Combine (MSU related)

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

OopsICroomedmypants

Sep 29, 2022
Looks like Tulu's scout evaluation is on par with what State fans saw in him. Tons of talent with lack of focus and effort. Of course he had horrible coaching after Leach.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I'm always impressed with a 300lbs human running under 5.00 in the 40. Crumedy was moving.

Bookie may turn into a good if not great pro. I thought he was going to run in the 4.8 range and he made all those plays because of the system... 4.63 is legit. The 4 best inside linebackers in the NFL ( Fred Warner, Matt Milano, Levonte David, and Demario Davis) all ran slower than 4.6 in the 40 at the combine.

Someone is going to snag him in the middle rounds and get a steal methinks.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
I would think Bookie would be someone teams would select for his potential down the road. These guys help on special teams immediately and are valuable reserves due to the numerous injuries at that position in the NFL. 4.63 is a good 40 time for linebackers and Bookie has been chasing down SEC talent during his career, so they know he can play. Also, his pass rush ability adds another element needed in the NFL from a linebacker. Pass coverage might be his only red flag. I can see him being a steal for someone.

Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

Dogdazey

Nov 16, 2012
I'm always impressed with a 300lbs human running under 5.00 in the 40. Crumedy was moving.

Bookie may turn into a good if not great pro. I thought he was going to run in the 4.8 range and he made all those plays because of the system... 4.63 is legit. The 4 best inside linebackers in the NFL ( Fred Warner, Matt Milano, Levonte David, and Demario Davis) all ran slower than 4.6 in the 40 at the combine.

Someone is going to snag him in the middle rounds and get a steal methinks.
Although I love Bookie and he was great for us. His speed limitations were very noticeable these last two years. I figure he will sign with someone after the draft.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
It looks like only Bookie and Crumedy took part in today's activities. Neither graded out that well.

I have read where some analysts think Tulu could challenge John Ross for fastest 40 time. Ross ran a 4.22. I know Tulu's fast but I think he'll be around 4.3. I hope I'm wrong.
Can't find the article or tweet but Tulu was clocked @ South Carolina this year running faster than Tyrek Hill ever has in a game... that is wild.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login