NFL Draft Thread

57stratdawg

Mar 24, 2010
One of the best days of the year. Honestly not sure which QB is going #1. Questionable decision to trade up this year by Carolina. Will Levis’ futures jumped this week based on some 2nd hand rumors. But, could be something to keep an eye on.

I could see Forbes being the 2nd CB off the board tonight. Washington & Pittsburgh pick back to back at #16 and #17. Mel and McShay have him going right around there.

Bijan Robinson could shoot up fantasy draft boards if he goes to Det or Philly at the top of the draft.

Sounds like Lamar and the Ravens are close

Lucifer Morningstar

Aug 30, 2022
One of the best days of the year. Honestly not sure which QB is going #1. Questionable decision to trade up this year by Carolina. Will Levis’ futures jumped this week based on some 2nd hand rumors. But, could be something to keep an eye on.

I could see Forbes being the 2nd CB off the board tonight. Washington & Pittsburgh pick back to back at #16 and #17. Mel and McShay have him going right around there.

Bijan Robinson could shoot up fantasy draft boards if he goes to Det or Philly at the top of the draft.

Sounds like Lamar and the Ravens are close
Most first round qb’s don’t tend to work out very well. Bryce Young is small. Will Levis has injury issues in his past. CJ Stroud scored like an 18 on his cognitive tests which is awful. So they all have issues. I would say Young goes first. Lamar and the Ravens just inked a five year deal.

Reactions: GomJabbar

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
Ravens and Lamar agree in principle to a 5 year contract extension, he was last and right before the draft, went as far as he could go on that

kired

Aug 22, 2008
Who was the last QB to be hyped as much as Richardson without doing anything to deserve it? Gotta suck being a fan of a team taking a guy at #4 who struggled to complete 50% of his passes

Reactions: patdog

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
So the Eagles take Jalen Nkemdeche?

Reactions: GomJabbar

Dawgpile

May 23, 2006
Girding my loins to be totally dismayed and underwhelmed by the Titans pick...

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
Lions signed Montgomery and still have Swift in the backfield. They need defensive help and pick a position they could have waited a round or two for. Glad I'm not one of their fans.

Reactions: dawgman42

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
You guys are going to be proud he went to State.

I hope potential signees are paying attention

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
If the Cowboys were going to take a lineman I wish they had gone with an OL. Their pass protection for Dak last year sucked and their run blocking wasn't all that great either. I thought a big reason Dak had more INTs last year was the pressure he was facing and having to get rid of the ball too quickly.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

Boom Boom

Sep 29, 2022
Thought it was a reach. Would have liked to see them trade down for roster building picks after Bills took their TE.
A little bit, but I think it's the best upgrade that was on the board. TE would be a bit of an upgrade, but not by much over the couple they have.

Reactions: HRMSU
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login