NFL Draft

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
There has apparently been a big shift in the odds for who goes number 1 over the last week. Bryce Young is still a big favorite (was -2000, now -1400) but the odds for Levis going #1 have gone from +4000 to +500. Gambling isn’t my vice of choice, but I think that’s a big swing. Call me and idiot, but I don’t understand the love for Levis. Maybe I’m wrong. Also, Florida’s Anthony Richardson is a projected first round pick. What? As a QB?

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
There has apparently been a big shift in the odds for who goes number 1 over the last week. Bryce Young is still a big favorite (was -2000, now -1400) but the odds for Levis going #1 have gone from +4000 to +500. Gambling isn’t my vice of choice, but I think that’s a big swing. Call me and idiot, but I don’t understand the love for Levis. Maybe I’m wrong. Also, Florida’s Anthony Richardson is a projected first round pick. What? As a QB?
Hes telling family members that Carolina was going to take him #1. Money started pouring in on him when it made it to Reddit.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Bryce is pretty good but I would worry about his longevity. Quarterback's really get pummeled. That might make me take Stroud because he's bigger and did pretty good himself.

onewoof

Mar 4, 2008
I would rank Stroud first, then Levis and then Young. Young is level headed yes but man he is not even as good as Murray - not as fast and one good hit and he is out for the season. Dude is not even 200 pounds and is 5 foot 8 1/2".

Is Levis the next Dan Jones?

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I don’t see Bryce Young or Levis making much of a positive long term impact in the NFL
It's projected to be a pretty thin draft for talent. Of course we could all be wrong, and it could be several future Hall of Fame guys in this class. That's one of the things I think Chicago did that was very smart when they traded their #1 pic to Carolina and secured top pics in drafts of the next two years. I do agree that Will Anderson should be the number one pick.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login