NFL thread - do you think when Denver beats Buffalo at home

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
people finally realize there’s something wrong with that team And it’s not a quarterback. Their defense has been horrible the past few games and they are in dire need of a good running back.

SteelCurtain74

Oct 28, 2019
people finally realize there’s something wrong with that team And it’s not a quarterback. Their defense has been horrible the past few games and they are in dire need of a good running back.
Their run defense is horrid. Part of that was losing Jones on their D-Line and their LB Milano due to injury. Losing Tre'Davious White hasn't helped either but their pass defense has been okay.

Signing Fournette tells you all you need to know about their running back situation. Murray has been horrible in goal line and short yardage situations. I'm still not sold on Cook being an elite back or a guy that can take the whole load for a team.

patdog

May 28, 2007
QB is part of the problem. Too much of a gunslinger mentality.
They showed a stat that he leads the NFL in turnovers in his career. You can win games like that. But you can’t win champions.

Mjoelner

Sep 2, 2006
On the 4th and 2, if he would have immediately tucked and ran after his first read was covered, he picks it up easily. I understand its the NFL and your QB can't make a living running but with his size and speed, he needs to use it more. Seems like he used to run a lot more when a play would break down than he does now.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
This just isn’t the same team that barely lost to Kansas City for the Super Bowl last year. Teams are figured out they just have to stop the quarterback. And their defense has had too many injuries. He’s a pretty good quarterback, but he is absolutely his support members who are missing in action except for Stefon Diggs.

they are facing a really good coach Too

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
Very hot take. They are missing 8 people on defense. Diĝgs isn't the deep safety valve he once was

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Very hot take. They are missing 8 people on defense. Diĝgs isn't the deep safety valve he once was
It may be obvious, but those fans would rather talk about the interceptions since the OC doesn’t want Allen to run the ball.

ETA- 4 turnovers SMH

Perd Hapley

Sep 30, 2022
Cook is a great running back, but they’ve had tremendous difficulty ever getting any RB into a rhythm in McDermott’s offense. Having Allen taking off and pulling on the zone read so often probably doesn’t help.

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
All the Bills fans uo here want Dorsey fired. They say he holds Josh back. Honestly, he doesn't play well when he is uptight, makes stupid decisions.

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Cook is a great running back, but they’ve had tremendous difficulty ever getting any RB into a rhythm in McDermott’s offense. Having Allen taking off and pulling on the zone read so often probably doesn’t help.
I have cook in fantasy, so I certainly want him to be great. He’s frustrating though, or may the bills are frustrating. He seems to produce but for whatever reason they don’t give him a lot of opportunities.

As for the bills as a whole, the defense is just ok but the problem to me seems to be Allen makes too many turnovers. Dynamic player for sure but he hurts the team almost as much as he helps right now.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
All the Bills fans uo here want Dorsey fired. They say he holds Josh back. Honestly, he doesn't play well when he is uptight, makes stupid decisions.
They ran down the field without a pass and took the lead. Going to lose on FG. I don't know who the OC but the play calls have been poor. When they saw that they could run the ball early they should have stuck with it.

Reactions: preacher_dawg

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
They ran down the field without a pass and took the lead. Going to lose on FG. I don't know who the OC but the play calls have been poor. When they saw that they could run the ball early they should have stuck with it.
Yep, sorry, I forget not everyone knows Dorsey is the OC. It literally feels sometimes like he is a 13 year old playing Madden.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I lost on MNF last week as well because I had one player who could not score. I am cursed with MNF.

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
I lost on MNF last week as well because I had one player who could not score. I am cursed with MNF.
I just took over sole possession of first in the original 6pack league. I'm a house of cards though as I have the 2nd or 3rd fewest points scored on the season.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login