Nice job of recruiting Lemonhe@d

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fighting Irish.sixpack

Oct 26, 2012
This is going to be a long sec season.

Preston Johnson did his job. He is the only person. And why I the hell did we let Tepper stay in the game I’m the 8th?

This God awful offense that Lemonhe@d recruited sucks. Runner on 2nd with not outs in the 5th and we cannot score.

2 runners left in scoring position in the 8th

no lead off hitter.

047Dog

Jan 29, 2020
Club sports are always a toss up. We need to concentrate on being good in real sports like football.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
This is going to be a long sec season.

Preston Johnson did his job. He is the only person. And why I the hell did we let Tepper stay in the game I’m the 8th?

This God awful offense that Lemonhe@d recruited sucks. Runner on 2nd with not outs in the 5th and we cannot score.

2 runners left in scoring position in the 8th

no lead off hitter.

You know, we had a discussion a while back about simply not responding to this idiot's posts, because many of us are aware that he will go away if he's ignored.

Too many of y'all are simply incapable of it I guess...

Go Budaw

Aug 22, 2012
You know, we had a discussion a while back about simply not responding to this idiot's posts, because many of us are aware that he will go away if he's ignored.

Too many of y'all are simply incapable of it I guess...

The easiest solution seems to be just lock every thread he starts, as soon as he starts it. They just about all end up there, anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login