Nick Fitzgerald is an awesome dude!

StateJCP

Jul 7, 2021
Let me just share this about Fitz.

Back in July when I had Nick Fitzgerald on my podcast he told me he would get in touch with me the next time he was in Starkville and today I got a message from him saying he was in town and for me to come hangout with him. Love how he stayed true to his word. We had a great time catching up at Two Brothers
Love me some Nicky Fitz!

With Fitz being in town for the Egg Bowl then he might just be the good luck charm for Mississippi State Football since he has some memorable history with this rivalry!
#HailState #EggBowl #LFG

chad2521

Mar 3, 2008
Every time I picture him all I see is him leaving the Texas A&M defense in his rearview mirror

MSUCE99

Nov 15, 2005
I have always said, NOBODY played with more heart than him. Absolutely loved watching him lay it all on the line every play for State. Dude is a beast.

msstate7

Nov 27, 2008
It's a shame mullen left fitz's senior year. I really believe he was poised to have a huge senior season under Mullen's development

Dawgzilla

Mar 3, 2008
It's a shame mullen left fitz's senior year. I really believe he was poised to have a huge senior season under Mullen's development

He could have been one of the all time leading rushers in SEC history. Forget "QB Rushing" stats, he could have passed Anthomy Dixom for Top 10 in the SEC.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login