No College Football Hall of Fame for CML

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Coach Leach can never be voted into the CFBHF because to qualify you need a 60% winning career record. CML was at 59.6%. Good common sense should prevail in this situation he had such a huge impact on the game.

UpTheMiddlex3Punt

May 28, 2007
Pirates Of The Caribbean Code GIF by Brian Benns

josebrown

Aug 4, 2008
If he doesn’t, I’ll leave the state!!! Hahaha In all sincerity, he WILL be put in day one! He did great things for the entire game, and everything else he touched. You don’t shy away from rounding up for that! I’ve got a secret spy over their I may use if needed too…I never met Coach Leach, but that’s the respect I’ve had for him since he was at UK.

Reactions: dorndawg

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
Coach Leach can never be voted into the CFBHF because to qualify you need a 60% winning career record. CML was at 59.6%. Good common sense should prevail in this situation he had such a huge impact on the game.
They're gonna round up on that one. Absent that, always a good chance ole miss has to vacate their two egg bowls. He's in.

ckDOG

Dec 11, 2007
He absolutely belongs. His influence on the game isn't debatable. Look at the records, coaching tree, and now influence on the NFL game. He was a disruptor for the betterment of the sport.

That said, I bet he couldn't care less if he was in there or not. And that's partly why I love the guy.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
That’s not necessarily true. Apparently there is a committee that considers special cases. There are coaches in the HOF that have a less than 60% win percentage. Hayden Fry only has a 55% win percentage and he is in the HOF. George Welsh is in the HOF with a 58% win percentage. I have no doubt Leach will get inducted due to what he has meant to the sport.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login