No players out for Covid this game

moou

Oct 24, 2012
It's seems every bowl game, and most Basketball games had players out for Covid.
None for this game..... Hhhmmm

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
It's seems every bowl game, and most Basketball games had players out for Covid.
None for this game..... Hhhmmm

That is odd, especially with so many players in the NBA, NFL, and CBB out.

What are you thinking for a reason why there is a discrepancy?

tacodawg

Jan 2, 2020
Nick Saban and Kirby Smart sacrificed their wives so that Fauci could get laid for once**

Dawgbite

Nov 1, 2011
They’ve been in isolation in a plastic bubble*
This probably isn’t far from the truth. School is out so Saban Has probably had the whole team sleeping on cots in the indoor practice facility.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Why is this not being discussed more? While bowl games were cancelled due to both opt-outs and this variant spreading faster than herpes in Oxford, this game had zero (0) players out?
So, was there a hypocritical cover up in tweaked protocols for a playoff game that actually matters, or was there a stand taken by 2 teams full of "Uncle Toms" who decided to opt in, and finish the season for their school like men, or a little of both?

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
4th booster. It's the one that really runs the virus out of town.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Why is this not being discussed more? While bowl games were cancelled due to both opt-outs and this variant spreading faster than herpes in Oxford, this game had zero (0) players out?
So, was there a hypocritical cover up in tweaked protocols for a playoff game that actually matters, or was there a stand taken by 2 teams full of "Uncle Toms" who decided to opt in, and finish the season for their school like men, or a little of both?
Players want to win a national championship, so they are more cautious and do what they have to do. And for that, you get all racist.

It's not hard to figure out.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
No sir. I called them men. For finishing the job. The opt-out culture spans all races.
Pitt’s QB watched his team play from the coaches box.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
No sir. I called them men. For finishing the job. The opt-out culture spans all races.
Pitt’s QB watched his team play from the coaches box.

You called them men?

What you actually did is ask questions. You asked if there was an inconsistent application of covid protocols and then you called 170ish players Uncle Toms for finishing the season like men.

It was a mess of a post for multiple reasons, just let it die.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
It was a tongue-in-cheek misdirection used to throw shade at the Generation Quit our society is becoming.
Not surprised in the least you and Goat joined your superhero justice signet rings to call me a racist.

Oh, and you told me to let my horribly evil post die, but not before quoting it. Clutch.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
It was a tongue-in-cheek misdirection used to throw shade at the Generation Quit our society is becoming.
Not surprised in the least you and Goat joined your superhero justice signet rings to call me a racist.

Oh, and you told me to let my horribly evil post die, but not before quoting it. Clutch.

Oh, that was a joke. Gotcha. Good one.***

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
Hey man, understandable, since I was the one to originally coin the phrase and assign it’s meaning. Some people just don’t get it without a line of sarcasterisks.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login