No way Arky hangs on. Impossible.

HailDat

Sep 13, 2022
shocked the princess bride GIF

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
UM wins this by 4 TDs
I don't know if they win by four touchdowns with the way Arkansas is running around on their ***. It will probably go down like those other games today where they made you think there was a chance only to have your heart ripped out at the end because that top-ten team was gonna win anyway

I expected Kiffen to be wearing a Yeller wood hat. Guess they fooled me there too

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Arkansas is pathetic.

At this pace they'll barely get 800 yards on the Rebels.

Hotty Toddy...

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008
Dumb dumb Arkansas can't even run out the first half clock properly. Running for too many yards and scoring too quickly.

Reactions: BigDawg0074

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
This is what happens when you play a soft schedule. You lose two in a roll and on the ropes in a third.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Ole Miss is playing like they have a Head Coach heading to Auburn.

Thanks for This. I was at that game. Got threatened by an OM Security Guard demanding / threatening to take my Cowbell Away after the game was over. I threw it on the field to a waiting Bulldog Lady who later returned it to me on the field once I made it down a few minutes later. Later on, me and my younger but much bigger brother and I ended up walking JWS and his family to their vehicles because the Highway Patrol had Vacated The Area not giving a HC his right to secured transport outta of a Venue. I personally heard / saw JWS raising Hell about it. Not Shocked were we. 17 Ole Miss to Hell.

Last edited:
Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login