Non negative post, but making room for better players

dawgnabit

Oct 13, 2016
Purely speculative but some players that come to mind are Quinton Torbor and King Ani. Both are older players that are struggling to get on the field. But it’s hard to say because since the transfer portal, players transfer regardless of playing time (ex. Javonta Payton)

CadaverDawg

Dec 5, 2011
I would expect to lose a QB or 2, since Will has the job locked down until he graduates. Outside of that, one can only hope the rest are kickers.

bddawg

Feb 21, 2018
Purely speculative but some players that come to mind are Quinton Torbor and King Ani. Both are older players that are struggling to get on the field. But it’s hard to say because since the transfer portal, players transfer regardless of playing time (ex. Javonta Payton)
King ani was a terrible take from the start. He was taken Bc he had 4 stars. That's not a rumor. He was garbage and a huge reach. That's on moorhead. We have plenty of guys that are expendable.

Chuck Yeager

Apr 6, 2020
I have often wondered about King Ani. So I just watched King Ani's high school highlight videos for 1st time. I have no idea how he got to 4 stars. He's very slow and very uncoordinated too. I'm not even sure he should've been rated 3* myself. I will be shocked if he ever sees playing time as an edge rusher for us.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
Hopefully Cordavian Suggs. Has that guy EVER played a snap? Redshirt senior and didn't take part in senior day.

Speaking of seniors that DO contribute, I heard Calvin and Williams were coming back.

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
King ani was a terrible take from the start. He was taken Bc he had 4 stars. That's not a rumor. He was garbage and a huge reach. That's on moorhead. We have plenty of guys that are expendable.

Rosebowl went full homer media on this guy.

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
I think Greek stays, we are recruiting his younger brother who is a QB as well. Plus his momma is a smoke show.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I think Greek stays, we are recruiting his younger brother who is a QB as well. Plus his momma is a smoke show.
Somebody is eventually going to go in that QB room, and unfortunately I do think it's Robertson in the end. I don't think Rogers plays for 5 years here, but he does likely stay 2 more years, unless he makes a big jump next season and becomes an NFL draft guy. I don't know that Robertson is willing to wait that long to start.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login