Northern Miss’s Alex Flannigan just ejected from the USCe game…

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Looks like we broke OM. Getting smoked at home by South Carolina. Those tournament hopes going down the drain.

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
Whoa! After watching the video I think this thug should be kicked out of basketball...period! Maybe even kicked out of school, though since it's OM, they'll probably find a way to claim he found Jesus since the game and everyone deserves a 2nd chance!

You get the first clear look at it about 26 seconds in.

Last edited:
Reactions: WilCoDawg

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
He should be kicked out of school this morning. If a student did that to another student on campus they’d be expelled.
I don’t think a student would be expelled for a sucker elbow. That would I assume be a misdemeanor battery for a normal student. If he had done that on the road I think he’d have a chance of getting charged.

Hard to tell what the punishment should be watching it in slow motion. I think a few games for sure. Really unloading with an elbow on an unsuspecting player probably deserves something more like a season suspension. I feel like I could pretty seriously hurt somebody doing that and I’m not anything near a college athlete.

blacklistedbully

Apr 9, 2010
I don’t think a student would be expelled for a sucker elbow. That would I assume be a misdemeanor battery for a normal student. If he had done that on the road I think he’d have a chance of getting charged.

Hard to tell what the punishment should be watching it in slow motion. I think a few games for sure. Really unloading with an elbow on an unsuspecting player probably deserves something more like a season suspension. I feel like I could pretty seriously hurt somebody doing that and I’m not anything near a college athlete.
Now that I think about it a little more, he should absolutely be charged with assault. Not that anything would come of it, given the woke state of our judicial and prosecutorial institutions.

Reactions: preacher_dawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login