Northwestern knocks off #1 Purdue…

olblue

Mar 11, 2018
For whatever reason they have a 10 day stretch in Dec to play conference games. Then they resume OOC until January.
Which is smart scheduling by having a few games that matter in December. I like it.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Nobody said that. 8dog said we had the toughest which is laughable
I said we had a terrible schedule. So I was mocking myself. I’m still not sold. We had a great quad 1 win over Marquette last year and 2 quad 2s and the OOC resume still wasn’t great Be interesting to see if we can match that. Curious if they will label N Texas as Neutral or Home.

Last edited:

TPIPER36

May 19, 2023
They just beat duke @ duke. Nobody

I said we had a terrible schedule. So I was mocking myself. I’m still not sold. We had a great quad 1 win over Marquette last year and 2 quad 2s and the OOC resume still wasn’t great Be interesting to see if we can match that. Curious if they will label N Texas as Neutral or Home.
Serious question? When are state fans ever going to be sold on basketball? If you can’t get behind a team that is 6-1 midway through NC play, ranked in the top 25, and beat 3 power 5 schools, then you will never get behind msu basketball. Btw our only loss was on a road to a team that just beat duke.

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Serious question? When are state fans ever going to be sold on basketball? If you can’t get behind a team that is 6-1 midway through NC play, ranked in the top 25, and beat 3 power 5 schools, then you will never get behind msu basketball. Btw our only loss was on a road to a team that just beat duke.
I’m sold on our team. I’m not sold on our OOC schedule being something worth having on Selection Sunday.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login