Norvell staying at Free Shoes U

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
I'm starting to wonder if it's gonna come down to DeBoer or Kiffin. You really can't blame anyone for not wanting to follow Saban. Be much more appealing to follow the guy that followed THE guy.

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
Never thought it'd get this far. Lame may be in play, that'd be glorious. If he'd just stay off twitter and keep his mouth shut, he'd been the number one candidate. He's got too much Trump in him, too many unforced errors.
I’m starting to wonder if Lane is really a spy with the dumb stuff he posts on X. The random pics are like he’s sending a secret message to his Chinese handlers. It’s really odd for a grown a$$ man to post.

FTR, I don’t follow him but for some reason X likes to post his stuff on my suggested feed.

Reactions: Mud84

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
That's great news! The Alabama job is going to be a tough one for the new coach. Saban left at the appropriate time. He knew going forward he couldn't stack the deck like he did in the past so the championships were coming to an end. He went out a winner in the fans eyes. Their new coach will have to win a championship in 3 or 4 years or else. Most coaches will not want to "walk the plank" like Mullen did going to Florida.

Reactions: Trojanbulldog19

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Lebby would be more likely than Lane. Ninja isn’t going to hire someone that does Twitter Smack to players mommas and likes to be Joey Freshwater

Reactions: WilCoDawg

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Glad im not the only one that happens to.
Twitter used to suggest the oddest stuff in the "For You" section but after 01/23 they stopped automatically opening that section every time you logged in. Now, if you never manually go there you never see it

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
That's great news! The Alabama job is going to be a tough one for the new coach. Saban left at the appropriate time. He knew going forward he couldn't stack the deck like he did in the past so the championships were coming to an end. He went out a winner in the fans eyes. Their new coach will have to win a championship in 3 or 4 years or else. Most coaches will not want to "walk the plank" like Mullen did going to Florida.
You think they'd give him 4 years? Wouldn't that be like 7 or more years without a Natty....they'd lose their S.

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
I think Ms Terry had a lot more say in it than most know. She sacrificed herself for his career and now it was time to pay the piper.

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I think Ms Terry had a lot more say in it than most know. She sacrificed herself for his career and now it was time to pay the piper.
Yes, that's it. We all know what a humble and caring man Saben is. ***

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login