Not only is Kermit impacting play on the court, now cheerleaders are doing it

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Press Conference Kermit GIF

Reactions: BulldogBlitz

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
Best announcers I have heard in recent games.
I saw this comment on the youtube comments a lot. They said 1 funny thing before play stopped, and then said basically nothing after play stopped because they were confused just like everyone else.
I also read a couple comments that said they really are entertaining but still quality- which I think is super cool since its student run. I just didnt see much from the clip though.
...and in order to watch them outside the clip, I would have to watch one of those games, so no.

jethreauxdawg

Dec 20, 2010
I saw this comment on the youtube comments a lot. They said 1 funny thing before play stopped, and then said basically nothing after play stopped because they were confused just like everyone else.
I also read a couple comments that said they really are entertaining but still quality- which I think is super cool since its student run. I just didnt see much from the clip though.
...and in order to watch them outside the clip, I would have to watch one of those games, so no.
I get nervous when I agree with you. I’m sure you are even more concerned.

Reactions: mstateglfr

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011
Never understood why cheerleaders were allowed so close to the court. And a lot of the time they're sitting very much in the danger zone.

LordMcBuckethead

Sep 30, 2022
Why does that cheerleader think she has a right to go onto the court and confront someone? Also, do your stupid *** jump move beyond the dashed line behind the goal. The players should have been out there talking **** to her for kicking him in the junk on some stupid *** cheerleading move. Get, yo asss off the court, lady.

3dawgnight

Aug 27, 2012
I don’t understand how she could possibly be pissed/surprised they came to kick her out. She walked onto the floor and physically confronted an opposing player.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Why does that cheerleader think she has a right to go onto the court and confront someone? Also, do your stupid *** jump move beyond the dashed line behind the goal. The players should have been out there talking **** to her for kicking him in the junk on some stupid *** cheerleading move. Get, yo asss off the court, lady.
I think there is just no self awareness these days. It likely is tied to the decline of society "policing" itself. In the 70s/80s, folks were held accountable, if you did something stupid folks called you out on it. Now everyone is in their own bubble.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
I think there is just no self awareness these days. It likely is tied to the decline of society "policing" itself. In the 70s/80s, folks were held accountable, if you did something stupid folks called you out on it. Now everyone is in their own bubble.
I dont disagree with your overall view that self awareness seems to not always exist, but definitely disagree that people arent called out for being stupid. There has never been a point in history where more ways exist to criticize and call out the behavior of others.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I dont disagree with your overall view that self awareness seems to not always exist, but definitely disagree that people arent called out for being stupid. There has never been a point in history where more ways exist to criticize and call out the behavior of others.
Concur, but most of it is via electronic means (social media), not near as much F2F from people who respected by the perpetuator. When I was going up an extended family member or even neighbor wouldn't hesitate on calling you out to your face if you did something stupid.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login