Not so surprising after our betting discussion

CochiseCowbell

Oct 29, 2012
Ok, I'll bite. What am I missing here? How does this relate to the Bama or Iowa betting threads of late?

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
Ok, I'll bite. What am I missing here? How does this relate to the Bama or Iowa betting threads of late?
Some have postulated that the student athletes are betting on games with their NIL money. If that is so then why not take a job with the team in Las Vegas and make it easy?

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
It’s gonna get worse, just watch. College athletics has been very corrupt at the top, and eventually that reaches other levels too. Get ready for anything, open your minds. The controllers have built something far different from what they’ve shown us. Nothing is as it seems. As we’ve been kept divided on sports, teams, schools, brands, cities, races, religions, everything….the controllers are the same. Always have been. Everything in the dark is coming into the light. Don’t be surprised at any of it. It’s not by chance it’s happening now. There is a big picture. Everything will change.

AROB44

Mar 20, 2008
The controllers have built something far different from what they’ve shown us. Nothing is as it seems. As we’ve been kept divided on sports, teams, schools, brands, cities, races, religions, everything….the controllers are the same. Always have been.

Black Helicopters are
circling.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login