Not to impede on Mike Tice but drunk thoughts Egg Bowl eve

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Who decided the open floor plan was great? It had to be a woman. I am losing my hearing a little but it’s still annoying as hell when I am trying to watch something and I hear banging around in the kitchen. I get so frustrated, I just go help to get **** done so I can hear dialogue. Which brings me to my second complaint.
I have always been a Bose fan. I have headphones that are spectacular. A small Bluetooth speaker which I love. And my car has a Bose system that is great. I went to Best Buy last year for a new Soundbar and really was leaning towards the Bose 600. The guy talked me out of it for the Sonos Arc. I am not a fan. It distorts easily and I have to unplug it and plug it in again, the levels are inconsistent, and it really lacks a punch when I say 17 it I’m blaring John Wick 4. Maybe I have a setting wrong?

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
Who decided the open floor plan was great? It had to be a woman. I am losing my hearing a little but it’s still annoying as hell when I am trying to watch something and I hear banging around in the kitchen. I get so frustrated, I just go help to get **** done so I can hear dialogue. Which brings me to my second complaint.
I have always been a Bose fan. I have headphones that are spectacular. A small Bluetooth speaker which I love. And my car has a Bose system that is great. I went to Best Buy last year for a new Soundbar and really was leaning towards the Bose 600. The guy talked me out of it for the Sonos Arc. I am not a fan. It distorts easily and I have to unplug it and plug it in again, the levels are inconsistent, and it really lacks a punch when I say 17 it I’m blaring John Wick 4. Maybe I have a setting wrong?
Drunker thoughts by Lettuce: AKA Gif King

Sound Bar? Who still purchases a sound bar? Is your TV not loud enough in your garage? Seriously. People that still are wired to a sound bar are probably eating pretzels and mustard 2000 miles away from anything worth 17ing.

I hate our football team. I hate our worn *** traditions. I hate our carnival campus and 2nd rate football atmosphere. We don’t belong in the NFL/SEC. I love a roundabout.

Rhinos have fur, believe it or not and are softer than Mary Poppins Pu$$y. Speaking of poppers, I rolled up some quail yesterday….in a crescent roll filled with strawberry jam and cream cheese. It’s about 20 of them.

I plan on fake burning at least 7-8 so I don’t have to share them with the rest of my ******** family. Sure, they’ll have all the normal **** and hang 45points in the green bean casserole….but ima run the fake punt with our best dish and Char the shatness off of one side of half of those birds….and present them all 17ed up.

I just took MSU money line. Tax man said I can write some of that type stuff off on my taxes. I just need to move the money illegally and what not.

I ordered some bowling shoes for my baby mommas mother for Christmas. She used to bowl in college. She’s been sick the last few years and is down to 83 pounds….which seems somewhat healthy for a 3 foot 9 cajun lady. Regardless, she’s single.

Hope her boyfriend can help her with the 16 pound rock. He has a modified scooter with a sidecar for oxygen tank and tool box. Shouldn’t be a problem getting her to LoLo’s on glowbowl Tuesdays.

Man, if we don’t run the ball but once tomorrow…. sack on a reverse….I’d be tickled pink. Our offensive coordinator is as predictable as Elnino’.
Why can’t model planes be an Olympic sport? Do we still dominate this market?

Club teams used to pick up trash on campus after game day. When did we stop this? When did we lose the war against trash?

We need more trash cans, man. Can we line the bulldog walk with trash cans? We need more areas for extra trash to congregate.

On a serious note, Ylall think a zoo or aquarium on campus would help with attracting people during non football weekends? Or are there too many rednecks still? Noxebee refuge has a population of 5 does and two bucks last time I checked. Handicap hunters are super competitive and hog all the good spots. And they don’t miss.

Nov 20, 2023
Drunker thoughts by Lettuce: AKA Gif King

Sound Bar? Who still purchases a sound bar? Is your TV not loud enough in your garage? Seriously. People that still are wired to a sound bar are probably eating pretzels and mustard 2000 miles away from anything worth 17ing.

I hate our football team. I hate our worn *** traditions. I hate our carnival campus and 2nd rate football atmosphere. We don’t belong in the NFL/SEC. I love a roundabout.

Rhinos have fur, believe it or not and are softer than Mary Poppins Pu$$y. Speaking of poppers, I rolled up some quail yesterday….in a crescent roll filled with strawberry jam and cream cheese. It’s about 20 of them.

I plan on fake burning at least 7-8 so I don’t have to share them with the rest of my ******** family. Sure, they’ll have all the normal **** and hang 45points in the green bean casserole….but ima run the fake punt with our best dish and Char the shatness off of one side of half of those birds….and present them all 17ed up.

I just took MSU money line. Tax man said I can write some of that type stuff off on my taxes. I just need to move the money illegally and what not.

I ordered some bowling shoes for my baby mommas mother for Christmas. She used to bowl in college. She’s been sick the last few years and is down to 83 pounds….which seems somewhat healthy for a 3 foot 9 cajun lady. Regardless, she’s single.

Hope her boyfriend can help her with the 16 pound rock. He has a modified scooter with a sidecar for oxygen tank and tool box. Shouldn’t be a problem getting her to LoLo’s on glowbowl Tuesdays.

Man, if we don’t run the ball but once tomorrow…. sack on a reverse….I’d be tickled pink. Our offensive coordinator is as predictable as Elnino’.
Why can’t model planes be an Olympic sport? Do we still dominate this market?

Club teams used to pick up trash on campus after game day. When did we stop this? When did we lose the war against trash?

We need more trash cans, man. Can we line the bulldog walk with trash cans? We need more areas for extra trash to congregate.

On a serious note, Ylall think a zoo or aquarium on campus would help with attracting people during non football weekends? Or are there too many rednecks still? Noxebee refuge has a population of 5 does and two bucks last time I checked. Handicap hunters are super competitive and hog all the good spots. And they don’t miss.
Man I am seriously crying right now lmfao holy 17 dude you are seriously funny this really gave me much need laughter… thank you. You could probably do some stand up comedy Ron White style with your alcohol. By his style I just mean the alcohol part. Lmao I needed that!!!

Nov 20, 2023
Wish I could tell you about Bose as a lot of people say they are good but equal amounts have said they are garbage just really loud etc.. I have a new Ram Limited Longhorn custom built with a 3.92 Rear End and a 19 Speaker Harmon Kardon sound system that sounds incredible I hear they make quality Sound Bars if that’s what you want. As far as Bose I don’t know enough just that some of my family’s vehicles equipped with Bose can’t even come close to mine. Sorry I had about nothing to offer.. try reading some reviews I don’t know

biodawg

Mar 3, 2008
Speaking of poppers, I rolled up some quail yesterday….in a crescent roll filled with strawberry jam and cream cheese. It’s about 20 of them.

Man, at least save one for Phil. 😂😂

BoDawg.sixpack

Feb 5, 2010
Bose, as far as vehicles go is the king of midrange. If you think Bose automotive products sound good you've never had a Sony in your rig.

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
I am losing my hearing a little but it’s still annoying as hell when I am trying to watch something and I hear banging around in the kitchen. I get so frustrated,

Tell your wife's boyfriend they should at least go to the spare room.

tenureplan

Dec 3, 2008
Is Mike Tic s the
Is Mike Tice the guy whose father in law washes his hair in the kitchen sink?

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login