Noticed only one SEC baseball upset.......

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
yesterday with Boston College edging out UT. And it looks like Ole Miss's hitting hasn't dropped off at all after losing a lot from last year by blasting USM. Sad to say the ReBearSharks are living up to their billing as a legit top 5 team.

L4Dawg

Oct 27, 2016
"Upsets" in baseball happen. I once had a computer game a long time ago. It was a text based simulation that had 20 all-star teams, 20 of the best individual clubs in MLB history, and, just for fun, the worst Washington Senators team ever on it. I ran a 20 game series with that Senators team and the 1929 Yankees just to see what would happen. The Senators won 2 or three games. At the time the 1929 Yankees were considered the best team in history and that Senators team the worst. Individual games don't mean much in baseball.

NukeDogg

Mar 15, 2022
yesterday with Boston College edging out UT. And it looks like Ole Miss's hitting hasn't dropped off at all after losing a lot from last year by blasting USM. Sad to say the ReBearSharks are living up to their billing as a legit top 5 team.
And if you listen to any OM baseball fan tell the story, they gripe and complain about pitching woes the same way we have for the last year. They're good, to be fair, but top 5 feels unsustainable for them unless their bats can stay hot into conference play...

paindonthurt

Jun 27, 2009
"Upsets" in baseball happen. I once had a computer game a long time ago. It was a text based simulation that had 20 all-star teams, 20 of the best individual clubs in MLB history, and, just for fun, the worst Washington Senators team ever on it. I ran a 20 game series with that Senators team and the 1929 Yankees just to see what would happen. The Senators won 2 or three games. At the time the 1929 Yankees were considered the best team in history and that Senators team the worst. Individual games don't mean much in baseball.
We talking about play station simulations?

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
LaTech could very well be. Wouldn't surprise me at all if they made Omaha.

Last edited:

maroonmania

Feb 23, 2008
Mike Bianco has never had a losing season while at OM and in over 20 years of coaching there has only missed post-season play 3 times. He has proven over time that his program will never fall off much.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login