Now official: Endeavor to purchase WWE.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009
Well schlit.

Per ESPN: The new business will be lead by Endeavor CEO Ari Emanuel. Vince McMahon, executive chairman at WWE, will serve in the same role at the new company.

Maroon Eagle

May 24, 2006
Well schlit.

Per ESPN: The new business will be lead by Endeavor CEO Ari Emanuel. Vince McMahon, executive chairman at WWE, will serve in the same role at the new company.

Figurehead.

The question is what role is there for HHH?

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Figurehead.

The question is what role is there for HHH?
What I've read is that there will be presidents over each brand - with Khan keeping the title for WWE. HHH is expected to continue his role as head of creative for the wrestling brand.

Reactions: Maroon Eagle

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
I Dont Care What GIF by Bounce

• Haha
Reactions: jethreauxdawg

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Vince has been out of creative for quite a while. Even when he came back last year, it was just to oversee the sale. HHH has been running creative for a while now.
HHH calls the shots on a week to week basis but Vince still has a little bit of input at a macro level. I mean it’s still his company so I have a hard time imagining him totally being out of the loop on creative.

Some are speculating that Roman winning last night when basically everyone was expecting a Cody win was a call made by Vince. Don’t know if that’s true or not but it did seem like a call Vince would make. Roman has been the champ for almost three years and has headlined WM like seven times already, Vince has arguably pushed this guy even more than he did Super Cena.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
HHH calls the shots on a week to week basis but Vince still has a little bit of input at a macro level. I mean it’s still his company so I have a hard time imagining him totally being out of the loop on creative.

Some are speculating that Roman winning last night when basically everyone was expecting a Cody win was a call made by Vince. Don’t know if that’s true or not but it did seem like a call Vince would make. Roman has been the champ for almost three years and has headlined WM like seven times already, Vince has arguably pushed this guy even more than he did Super Cena.
I mean, I guess he could give his opinion on things, but these lines were supposedly hard lines drawn by the board when they agreed to bring him back.

I don't really care though. I haven't really watched much of the product in years.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I mean, I guess he could give his opinion on things, but these lines were supposedly hard lines drawn by the board when they agreed to bring him back.

I don't really care though. I haven't really watched much of the product in years.
I don’t watch it much but did watch Mania and thought it was a phenomenal two night event. A lot of people are mad about the ending but the main event match itself was great. The Saturday show is one of the best wrestling shows I’ve ever seen, would recommend it to any casual or lapsed fan.

aTotal360

Nov 12, 2009

Vince is calling the shots. Triple H has input but much less since Stephanie left and he served papers to the new board that wished to strip him of power. You are falling for the storyline.

Hell, look no further than last night's poorly received RAW. It was classic Vince.

He may have sold the WWE, but I GUARANTEE you there is a stip in the sale that Vince still has creative control. He will carry the biggest pencil until he is 6 foot under. Period. The end.

Vince = Jerruh

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login