Nuno Borges plays at 9:15 on ESPN 2

Forrest4Moore

Nov 14, 2011
Having to temper my friends expectations at how monumental of an upset it would be to win this match.

However, held serve with ease game 2. That drop shot was nasty. Had an ace, too.

MSUDOG24

Mar 31, 2021
Round of 16.
Watching the run up to the match, looks like he's really stepped into the big leagues now. Hoping for the best. Went to several of his matches at Pitts. Seems like a great guy (and great tennis player)

Forrest4Moore

Nov 14, 2011
Fowler and McEnroe’s audio is a bit ahead of the action on my TV. They know the outcome of the point about a second ahead of the video.

Forrest4Moore

Nov 14, 2011
If you’re watching the alternate stream on ESPN app, the. It’s not Fowler/McEnroe.
I just switched to the alternate stream bc ESPN2 switch primary programming to another match.

If Nuno coulda broken back there, we probably would have gotten it back as the primary match.

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011
If you’re watching the alternate stream on ESPN app, the. It’s not Fowler/McEnroe.
I just switched to the alternate stream bc ESPN2 switch primary programming to another match.

If Nuno coulda broken back there, we probably would have gotten it back as the primary match.
That was the case.

DawgInThe256

Feb 18, 2011
I wonder if anyone working for ESPN in Australia besides Fowler would know enough to drop a Starkville reference.

patdog

May 28, 2007
McEnroe said he played some tournaments in Jackson.
He may have played an exhibition in Jackson, but we've never had a tour level pro tournament. He would be very familiar with Jackson tennis legend Slew Hester, who was president of the USTA and the driving force behind building the current US Open facility back in the 1970s.

Reactions: Dawgg

ZombieKissinger

May 29, 2013
He may have played an exhibition in Jackson, but we've never had a tour level pro tournament. He would be very familiar with Jackson tennis legend Slew Hester, who was president of the USTA and the driving force behind building the current US Open facility back in the 1970s.
MC’s tennis coach is from the Jackson/Clinton area, and he was GM of McEnroe Tennis Academy before the MC job

Reactions: patdog
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login