O.T. Just got thru watchin' a Bonanza re-run and thought it would be righteous and worthy for The Pack .

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Welp, this post's prolly 'bout to 17 up real good. I'll just take my chances like I do with farts at 60. Susan Oliver; Total Smokeshow. Oh, and she was a bad assed pilot.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Sorry for the youtube hiccups. Just wanted to post about her heart crushing facial features and was also a damned good pilot. I think of her flying me to an uncharted island where we kill and eat wild game while exchanging bodily fluids.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
As retired folks, we watch “cowboy shows” all he time. Bonanza, The Big Valley, Gunsmoke, The Virginian, Wagon Train, Rawhide, and a few others. Still great shows, as opposed to the other choices that are available. All the women of the old west had great hair and makeup but you never see any sign of a beauty parlor. Curious huh? I wish now that I had moved out west right after I finished at State and never looked back, but who knew back in 1976 how things would change around here. The Rocky Mountains are the marrow of the Earth. With regard to the nice looking Ladies on Bonanza, I bet that Little Joe laid a lot of pipe.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
As retired folks, we watch “cowboy shows” all he time. Bonanza, The Big Valley, Gunsmoke, The Virginian, Wagon Train, Rawhide, and a few others. Still great shows, as opposed to the other choices that are available. All the women of the old west had great hair and makeup but you never see any sign of a beauty parlor. Curious huh? I wish now that I had moved out west right after I finished at State and never looked back, but who knew back in 1976 how things would change around here. The Rocky Mountains are the marrow of the Earth. With regard to the nice looking Ladies on Bonanza, I bet that Little Joe laid a lot of pipe.
I will say without a doubt reruns of Gunsmoke, Bonanza, The Rifleman and all the Star Treks that followed, the beautiful women have always played an interest in my laziness that was exposed laying on my A$$ wastin' time on all that schit.

Reactions: Pilgrimdawg

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
Damn Dude. That kinda kicked me. I'll thank ya after I quit hurtin'. Good Post even if I don't agree with all you got. That was some REAL SCHIT !

Reactions: Pilgrimdawg

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I could never have loved a woman more than I would have loved her. At that, I bid all a good adieu and Hasta Manyana and Nighty Night. And schit like that.

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Those women out west are the real deal. We have gotten to know quiet a few folks out that way from our frequent trips to Wyoming and Montana. Easy on the eyes for sure, hard working, genuine, good people. Tough as nails. Only downside is that they couldn’t care less about college football. Other than the University of Wyoming Cowboys there aren’t really any larger sports programs around. They do like their rodeos though. Lots of girls in tight jeans and flannel shirts. That’s always a plus.

• Haha
Reactions: Cantdoitsal
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login