Oby’s and NIL

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
Donate some of those lumber stock earnings and housing equity. We need it.
I give my share. Are you saying that you go to more live events so you don't have to make donations? That argument is bunk, because you get live entertainment and fun out of it. Is the argument that I should take my entertainment budget and give it to the Bulldog Initiative?

I want to go to more games. It's a blast. But it also costs +/-$6k for me to go to a game with a family of 4. So I find other ways to entertain myself. Guess I should not spend as much on other activities and pick up your share of charitable donations.

Don't you send your kids to private school? I think you should just put em in public school and buy us a kicker.**

Reactions: Shmuley

OG Goat Holder

Sep 30, 2022
I give my share. Are you saying that you go to more live events so you don't have to make donations? That argument is bunk, because you get live entertainment and fun out of it. Is the argument that I should take my entertainment budget and give it to the Bulldog Initiative?

I want to go to more games. It's a blast. But it also costs +/-$6k for me to go to a game with a family of 4. So I find other ways to entertain myself. Guess I should not spend as much on other activities and pick up your share of charitable donations.

Don't you send your kids to private school? I think you should just put em in public school and buy us a kicker.**
Homeschool bruh

but in all seriousness I just like hazing moderators

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I donated my house to dawgstudent, so he’d lock conservative political threads because they were ruining my evenings of bud light and ceviche
Ain't nuthin wrong with ceviche, pisco sours, or quinoa. I make them all in my home. Peruvian food and drink rock. NIL Dick Measuring Contests? Not so much.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
The current system will not last forever. There will be rules put into place. Also, the rich boosters will stop wasting their money on guys who pack up and leave after one season.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login