Off Topic******

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Any new word about Dart's Penis injury?

mad martial arts GIF

pseudonym

Oct 6, 2022
The ACL rumor was a psyop that some State fans fell for and came off as dicks. What if it had been true? Anyone taking pleasure in injuries wouldn't be any less of a dick.

Rule of thumb: Don't take pleasure in opposing teams' injuries, and whether it's true or not, you won't look like a dick.

Reactions: Ranchdawg

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
The ACL rumor was a psyop that some State fans fell for and came off as dicks. What if it had been true? Anyone taking pleasure in injuries wouldn't be any less of a dick.

Rule of thumb: Don't take pleasure in opposing teams' injuries, and whether it's true or not, you won't look like a dick.
It was funny because it went from a ACL to a penis injury. No one was being a dick. Everyone pretty much knew it was fake 30 minutes after it was posted.

Anon1704414204

Jan 4, 2024

But if it's tinyphallusitis then somebody's gotta roll with dat a while...just sayin'.

T-TownDawgg

Nov 4, 2015
17 whoever did that. Losers.

Be careful that in fighting monsters you don't become one.

Congratulatuons. Basking in the glory of manufactured fake news injuries is the most Ole miss thing I've ever heard of

Reactions: The Fatboy

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
17 whoever did that. Losers.

Be careful that in fighting monsters you don't become one.

Congratulatuons. Basking in the glory of manufactured fake news injuries is the most Ole miss thing I've ever heard of
Love that second line!

One group has done that on a micro basis and the other is on the way from a macro basis.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
I don’t know what y’all are talking about. My sources on the microphallus and botched orchiectomy are airtight.

Reactions: GloryDawg

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Everyone should know that you can still play while getting treated for the clap.

edit: Oops forgot to use the important word, "Allegedly" (yes...I had to look up the spelling).

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: GloryDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login