Official SixPack Bowl Pick ‘Em Entry

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Alright, I’m counting 12 that are in for a pick ‘Em contest this year, so I’m moving forward with it. Here’s the link to get things set up, and I’ll share a few ground rules.

SixPack Pick Em Link

-Entry is $20 and must be sent before first bowl game on Dec 16. Preferred method is PayPal to [email protected], but if you don’t have PayPal, let me know and we’ll figure something out.
-Please name your entry after your SixPack user name so that all this will be easier to track
-Can submit multiple entries, but of course must pay $20 for each
-Picks based on simple W/L, not point spread
-Will utilize confidence points for picks
-Picks can be adjusted up until kickoff for each game

All money will go to payouts and likely only for 1st/2nd place finishes, but I’ll take another look once I see how many total entries we get. May even toss a bonus or two in there somewhere

**Dawgstudent has confirmed that The Bellsmith was cool enough to toss in a free cowbell to the winner's pot. I'll likely be adding one or two more goodies in the coming days.

Final prize pool (23 paid entries = $460 total pot)…

1st place - $275, Bellsmith cowbell
2nd place - $125, Snake River Farms gift card($50)
3rd place - $60, copy of Swing your Sword

Let’s have some fun, and for now, please focus on just getting signed up and getting your entry fee to me.

Last edited:

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Thanks for sticking this to the top

Also, one quick additional request. When submitting your entry fee, please include a note referencing your Six Pack name. That will make it much easier to track who has paid.

Lettuce

Oct 16, 2012
They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

snoopdog

Mar 25, 2008
Alright, I’m counting 12 that are in for a pick ‘Em contest this year, so I’m moving forward with it. Here’s the link to get things set up, and I’ll share a few ground rules.

SixPack Pick Em Link

-Entry is $20 and must be sent before first bowl game on Dec 16. Preferred method is PayPal to [email protected], but if you don’t have PayPal, let me know and we’ll figure something out.
-Please name your entry after your SixPack user name so that all this will be easier to track

All money will go to payouts and likely only for 1st/2nd place finishes, but I’ll take another look once I see how many total entries we get. May even toss a bonus or two in there somewhere

**Dawgstudent has confirmed that The Bellsmith was cool enough to toss in a free cowbell to the winner's pot. I'll likely be adding one or two more goodies in the coming days.

Let’s have some fun, and for now, please focus on just getting signed up and getting your entry fee to me.
Thanks for doing this!

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Quick status update (12/6)

Still plenty of time to get this wrapped up, but here’s where things stand. If I missed someone, just let me know.

Paid (8)
dorndawg
msualohadawg
Lucifer Morningstar
snoopdog
missouridawg
theoriginalSALTYdog
Lettuce
Seinfeld

Expressed interest but not yet paid (8)
Ellisville Dawg
msstatelp1
bullygrowl
mcdawg22
J-Dawg
Desotocountydawg
Thekimmer
willi13

**We’ve got 16 planning to play right now, but if we make it to 20, I’ll throw in an extra $50 Snake River Farms gift card to the winner’s pot

Reactions: dorndawg

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004

SixPack Pick Em Link

In motha fahcka!!

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Quick update:

13 paid

Expressed interest but not yet paid (5)
Ellisville Dawg
bullygrowl
J-Dawg
Thekimmer
willi13

Hopefully I’ve got this right, but let me know if I missed someone

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Wednesday update

23 signed up, 18 paid, and 15 with entries filled out. We’ve got a little over 48 hrs before first kickoff, so if you’ve signed up but haven’t yet filled out your picks, be sure to do that soon.

By my count, here are the entries that have not yet paid:

greenbean
msudawg1200
Thekimmer
willi13
zilla

As always, just let me know if I missed anyone

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Last call everybody, games start tonight

25 entries, 21 paid

Still need the $20 entry fee by kickoff tonight:

greenbean
msudawg1200
Thekimmer
willi13

Prizes are subject to change based on pot size, but as things stand right now, we’re looking at…

1st place - $275, Bellsmith cowbell
2nd place - $125, Snake River Farms gift card($50)
3rd place - $20, copy of Swing your Sword

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Sorry guys. After a couple of y'all reached out earlier, I checked it out to see what was going on, and I found out that the website had our pool locked up until I paid the pool hosting fee. I guess I should've read more of the fine print before starting this one, but I honestly didn't even realize there was a fee, and I hadn't received a single e-mail about it.

Anyway, we're all paid up now, and everything should be back to normal. Let me know, though, if anyone is still having trouble

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Coming down to the wire! This has been fun checking throughout bowl season.
This hasn’t been my best bowl season, but it does make the whole thing a whole lot more interesting. Glad you’re having some fun, and good luck on a strong finish!

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Quick update:

We’ve got just one game left in the pool, and if my math is correct, there are 5 entries fighting for Top 3 placing.

Since picks are not locked until each individual game kicks off, I’m not able to see who is going with UGA or TCU yet, but from my view, msudawg1200 has 1st place locked up while 2nd and 3rd are still wide open.

It’s been a fun ride, and good luck to everybody that has done a much better job picking winners than myself this year.

514D37BE-A231-44FD-8140-EB40F3CCEBB5.jpeg

Reactions: Anon1664516582

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Congrats to our Top 3 finishers below. Please be on the lookout for messages from me this week so that I can get everybody’s prizes paid out

79ECACAE-E6EA-40AE-861C-863DEE806B6D.jpeg

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
I'm excited about snake river farms. Do you need my email?
Sorry, I don’t know why I’m having trouble sending you a direct message, but I tried both yesterday and this morning, and it’s telling me I can’t do it.

Anyway, hope you’re ok with this but to simplify things, I just sent an extra $50 via PayPal. In other words, your total payout was $175 ($125 prize + $50 for the gift card). If you have any issue getting it, just let me know

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login