Official SixPack March Madness Challenge

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Alright everybody, it seems like we've got enough interest in this to run a pool, so here's the info for the one that I put together this morning

Pool link: ESPN SixPack Challenge
Password: 17coach34
Entry fee: $20 (Please PayPal to @CamPeyton before the first game next week or let me know if you need to use Venmo, CashApp, etc)
Entry limit: No limit, but each bracket that you submit requires a $20 fee
Payout: Dependent upon # of entries, but all entry money will go to payouts, and it will likely be something close to a 80/20 split for 1st/2nd place. I'll give more clarity on this before next Thursday
Scoring: Standard ESPN format

**When sending money and creating your bracket entry, please include some form of your SixPack name for tracking purposes

Hop on in this thing while you're watching us stomp the Gators today!

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Alright everybody, it seems like we've got enough interest in this to run a pool, so here's the info for the one that I put together this morning

Entry fee: $20 (Please PayPal to @CamPeyton before the first game next week or let me know if you need to use Venmo, CashApp, etc)
Payout: Dependent upon # of entries, but all entry money will go to payouts, and it will likely be something close to a 80/20 split for 1st/2nd place. I'll give more clarity on this before next Thursday

**When sending money and creating your bracket entry, please include some form of your SixPack name for tracking purposes

Pinned it for you. Whoever wins please spend my $20 on something fun.

Raiderdawg

Sep 28, 2022
In and paid (I think). I got an error message two times I tried to send by PayPal, then it said it went through. Hopefully you got it about 20 minutes ago.

Reactions: Seinfeld

snoopdog

Mar 25, 2008

I need to use Venmo please. Thanks for doing this!

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Paid. Is there something wrong with using cash app?
Sorry Seinfeld, missed the cutoff. I’m an *******. Lucifer, the reason I said you would go Cash App, is because I’m in the payments industry and Cashapp is the worst for fraud.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Sorry Seinfeld, missed the cutoff. I’m an *******. Lucifer, the reason I said you would go Cash App, is because I’m in the payments industry and Cashapp is the worst for fraud.
Still time to enter! The play-in games don’t count towards the contest, so Thursday morning is the deadline

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
3/16 Update

Also, some quick housekeeping... If your name is below, it means that I either don't think I've received your entry fee or else I can't match a payment to your SixPack name, so please either get your $20 to me today or confirm that you've paid(may need you to PM me your name tied to payment to verify)

Wesson Bulldog
Ole Miss Sucks 6Pack
mcdawg22

TravDonald7
, I did get your Paypal, but it was only $10. Please send the other half when you have a minute

Other than that, happy Stone Cold day to all, and let's get rolling!

drunk the rock GIF by ALL SEEING EYES

Last edited:

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
3/16 Update

We've got 19 entries, and I'm going to stick to an 80/20 split for 1st/2nd place, so payouts will be:

1st place: $300
2nd place: $80

Also, some quick housekeeping... If your name is below, it means that I either don't think I've received your entry fee or else I can't match a payment to your SixPack name, so please either get your $20 to me today or confirm that you've paid(may need you to PM me your name tied to payment to verify)

Wesson Bulldog
Ole Miss Sucks 6Pack
mcdawg22

TravDonald7
, I did get your Paypal, but it was only $10. Please send the other half when you have a minute

Other than that, happy Stone Cold day to all, and let's get rolling!

drunk the rock GIF by ALL SEEING EYES
Paid! My daughter had the best Brackey last year so I let her pick again. She does it based on Mascots and colors. Blue blobs all the way!!!!

Reactions: Seinfeld

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
Used my wife's account (I don't have one) but entered and paid. Thanks for doing this.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I am either go to win or finish in last place with some of my off the wall picks. Lol.

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
New update regarding payouts

We ended up with 26 entries before the deadline yesterday, so the total pot is $520, and the new payout structure is:

1st place: $350
2nd place: $120
3rd place: $50

Special shout out to Arizona for completely nuking my bracket in record time

Last edited:

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
"Special shout out to Arizona for completely nuking my bracket in record time"
No ****....same here

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
1679629569688.png
I’m sure the Zags will win and put me back in second, but for one brief moment…..
Thanks to my daughter and her mascot picks.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
I have somehow risen from the bottom of the heap to 3rd going into the Elite 8. I am guessing that correctly picking San Diego State to beat Bama did a lot of work for me.

Issue is that the only play I have left on the board is UConn over Gonzaga, but if UConn wins I might have a chance, just gonna depend on what everyone else has.

• Haha
Reactions: BossDawg78

Wesson Bulldog

Nov 3, 2015
Yep I'm done after Alabama and Houston loss. Went from first to way down the list overnight.

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Judging by the “maximum” points still on the table per ESPN, this will come down to the UConn-Miami game on Saturday. I am still in 1st and believe I have clinched a Top 3 finish, but need a Miami win to block a couple of others from overtaking me. Go Canes!

Seinfeld

Nov 30, 2006
Congrats to our Top 3 from the challenge

I’ll work on getting the payouts distributed today, and I’ll reach out to the individual winners if I run into any questions about sending the payments

**Update: All payouts have been sent, and I sent them to whichever account you used to pay your entry fees. If anyone has any issue with receiving it, let me know

61D21D10-A362-4BE8-B6F6-5134F4A5EBCB.jpeg

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login