Officially unofficial forecast for tomorrow

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Is it too early for weather experts to tell me if I need to expect to get soaked tomorrow night in Starkville? Weather channel app says rain chances up till about 8.

I feel like guys on here have given better info than the weather channel app in the past.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
It's not going to rain but stadium capacity will be around 50% due to the chance of rain.

trob115

Jul 5, 2011
National Weather Service has the rain gone by 4pm.

Weather should be no excuse now.

Ralph Cramden

Jan 7, 2020
I hope you guys are correct. My 2 weather apps do not agree with you but hopefully they are wrong. Mine say about 70% at 7 pm.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Rain should be exiting by gametime. Wouldn’t rule out some light rain or shower early on.

Fogdog

Oct 6, 2014
It's not going to rain but stadium capacity will be around 50% due to the chance of rain.

And deer season and every other animal killing season…and game starts too early…I mean game starts too late…and I have to wash my hair…and Scump is live streaming!…and I have the cramps…and I want to watch the men’s basketball game…and there’s a Buffy marathon!…and my wife won’t let me drive in the rain…and spoiled cranberry sauce gave me the runs…and the drink cups smell like ***…and the pretzels, don’t get me started on the pretzels…and, after all, my couch is just so damn comfortable…

Just go to the 17ing game and yell like hell for Dear Ol’ State! And GTHOM!

Hugh's Burner Phone

Aug 3, 2017
Models are not in complete agreement but most are showing the bulk of the rain out of the area by around 7:00pm or so. What rain we do get looks to be light with totals under half an inch. Tailgating looks to be a little wet but most of them game looks to be played under dry conditions.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Latest HRRR model shows it raining very little in Starkville. Some showers this afternoon until maybe about gametime.

Fogdog

Oct 6, 2014
Every time I check, it looks a little better. Radar now shows skies clearing in Starkville around 5pm. Rain should be brief and light. Hoping the field is a non-factor. If you have a tent over your pre-game, regardless of it's color, you should be good to go.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login