Oh John...... why?

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
I have a feeling this quote will come up again in November. What was he asked to motivate this response?

mike tice

Sep 30, 2022
I have a feeling this quote will come up again in November. What was he asked to motivate this response?

I have no problem with this. It's a game that has lacked sht talk since Leach got here. 17em amp it up. It was most fun when Jackie, Smoot, and Mullet would break it off in em. Many of those times we weren't supposed to be worth a 17 either.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
I have no problem with this. It's a game that has lacked sht talk since Leach got here. 17em amp it up. It was most fun when Jackie, Smoot, and Mullet would break it off in em. Many of those times we weren't supposed to be worth a 17 either.
I will say this is the one thing that did bother me about Michael Leach. We haven't had a coach that stirred the pot since Mullen, so I'm glad somebody put their chips in the game. I've had just about all I can stand of Joey Fishwater and how the media loves to fall over him. He had some innovative ideas, but sometimes, he acted too much like a frat boy for me. I will say he has a decent sense of humor for an SEC coach; still, a lot of that comes from the fact that he gives off vibes a little less immature than the usual head coach.

Last edited:

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
Yes, he could have and should have gone much further. It really won't matter. They're going to win the National Championship and we probably win 3, maybe 4 games this year.

But if one of them is an upset in the Egg Bowl...

Lewis the Legend!

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
You pussays are sweating because they have preseason hype. I remember when they won back to back cotton bowls. You member? We made them cry and fire their coach with our brand new head coach back then. Gonna be deja vu all over again.
They have the easiest SEC schedule as of now. That might prove to be different with Portal and NIL.

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
The last time OM came into a season with this much hype, this happened:

This was the start of what could have been a beautiful era in MSU football if only Megan hadn't needed to shop at Target every daymn week.

Forgot that Tyson Lee played for most of the first half of this game.

The Rise of Relf!

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012

This was the start of what could have been a beautiful era in MSU football if only Megan hadn't needed to shop at Target every daymn week.

The Rise of Relf!

I forgot Tyson played too.

Darryl Steight

Sep 30, 2022

The Rise of Relf!

Boobie with the turning point play in that game at 4:09. RELENTLESS STRAIN BABY.

WGWFA

Oct 12, 2021
Saying we run the sip is like texas saying they’re the real UT. 🤷‍♂️

Maroon13

Sep 29, 2022
We have fans with such an inferiority complex. We might win we might lose but F the Rebs. Some of our fans are just scared
That's obvious. By the fact we usually have just a 1,000 fans or so at the egg bowl when it's in Oxford.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login