Oh my...

thekimmer

Aug 30, 2012
I'll file this under "reasons I'm glad I'm not them"...
Sheesh. This is just a bit of faux elitism at its finest.

I must say however that attending the AZ game gave me an entirely different perspective on student gameday attire. The best way I can describe the predominant style of the female students attending the game was a cross between beach bum and street walker. As it was said, the poorest person in town had to be the bra salesman.

Reactions: Cantdoitsal

Moondawgg

Sep 30, 2022
dave chappelle jokes GIF

johnson86-1

Aug 22, 2012
Plus 1 for diversity effort.
Yup, not that long ago that they would have never let a male ginger make an appearance. They are getting way more tolerant (in fairness, they have been well ahead of the curve on accepting homosexuality).

I will say, it's too bad the girl that forgot to pair any pants with her shirt isn't more attractive.

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
Just out of curiosity, where is this from?
You won't be shocked to hear that I did not bookmark it. It was posted by a proud fan on Facebook. It had a website link behind it telling you all the reasons to dress that way. TLDR and don't care. So imagine being so proud of that picture and article that you posted it on your FB feed.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
You won't be shocked to hear that I did not bookmark it. It was posted by a proud fan on Facebook. It had a website link behind it telling you all the reasons to dress that way. TLDR and don't care. So imagine being so proud of that picture and article that you posted it on your FB feed.
If only I had a "FB feed", I too could put up pictures of me except in my flip flops, visor, shorts and any color shirt except the one they tell us to wear that day at our tailgate. I'm not worthy

horshack.sixpack

Oct 30, 2012
If only I had a "FB feed", I too could put up pictures of me except in my flip flops, visor, shorts and any color shirt except the one they tell us to wear that day at our tailgate. I'm not worthy
Honestly, I glanced at my wife's feed and instantly regretted it. I do not have one either.

Dawgg

Sep 9, 2012
My understanding is that it's because in the 1800's ,they dressed up to watch the Confederates march off to fight a war they're going to lose, which is pretty on brand.

Reactions: BigDawg0074

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
This hits home with me as my dad's older brother by 4 years and my dad were the first to break family tradition and go to STATE as we are direct descendants of the 1st judge in Leflore County but the Great Depression and Irish Alchohol consumption stripped of us of our old money and both were going to have to work thru college no matter where they went unlike their other Greenwood Ole Miss friends who were all gonna get that Ole Miss Daddy Free Ride. So to avoid the shame, they went to "The People's University" and I'm glad they did. Even though I'm far from perfect, I AM a Christian and that tsun attitude goes against things I hold very dearly. Treating others as you would prefer to be treated just does not seem to prevail at tsun. Poking your nose up at others with less money and family history than you makes me sick to think about. My bro-inlaw whose a fine tsun fellow was a top 10 college tennis player in the nation at tsun before transferring from Vandy because of his John McEnroe style verbage on the tennis court got him kicked from the Vandy Tennis Team. He roomed with a member of the Campbell Soup Family while at Vandy and he LOL at tsun arrogance thinking they are hot **** on a silver platter when in overall reality, they're nothing but cold turds on a paper plate. He may pull for tsun but at least he can tell the difference between reality and BS. And he's a damn good husband to my sister and father to their children.

Last edited:
Reactions: yakalot2
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login