Oh, they are in trouble now*****

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
Our recent output offensively against them gives you pause. Also, the image of our team not being ready to play and getting their asses kicked in the LSU game is burned in our brains. Our starting point when thinking about the next game will always go back to that beat down. With that said, I personally think we will be pleased with the play in this game and will give us hope moving forwards. I am not calling a win. Until we beat Bama, I don't believe we can beat Bama. It's just hard to beat Alabama but this is the worst team they have since the last time we beat them.

Reactions: The Fatboy

ronpolk

May 6, 2009
Our recent output offensively against them gives you pause. Also, the image of our team not being ready to play and getting their asses kicked in the LSU game is burned in our brains. Our starting point when thinking about the next game will always go back to that beat down. With that said, I personally think we will be pleased with the play in this game and will give us hope moving forwards. I am not calling a win. Until we beat Bama, I don't believe we can beat Bama. It's just hard to beat Alabama but this is the worst team they have since the last time we beat them.
I hope you’re right. But I don’t see it. I think what happened at South Carolina was bad coaching on the part of the cocks. It’s understandable to get burned once by tulu but multiple times is just bad coaching. Alabama won’t have that problem. I think there is a decent chance we get shut out tomorrow.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
I hope you’re right. But I don’t see it. I think what happened at South Carolina was bad coaching on the part of the cocks. It’s understandable to get burned once by tulu but multiple times is just bad coaching. Alabama won’t have that problem. I think there is a decent chance we get shut out tomorrow.
You could be correct, but we scored 14 on LSU and they are better than Bama.

Wesson Bulldog

Nov 3, 2015
Maybe a play action sack to throw some razzle dazzle in there
It's all about keeping the clock moving! A play action sack, executed properly, can run a good 20 seconds of game time off the clock, then the 40 second game clock on 4th and 17 before we call the timeout in punt formation. So about a minute taken off the clock

Reactions: StateCollege
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login