Ohio versus Toledo

preacher_dawg

All-Conference
Nov 12, 2014
2,752
2,186
113
I have lost count on the number of turnovers. Suprising that there are not many fans in Toledo. After all, they beat an SEC team pretty handily.
 
  • Like
Reactions: onewoof

FlotownDawg

All-American
Aug 30, 2012
7,212
8,061
113
Toledo had 194 yards of total offense tonight in a 24-7 loss. Gleason was 9-17 for 135 yards.
 

MSUDOG24

All-Conference
Mar 31, 2021
1,507
1,454
113
Was wondering if there were any other Maction'ers out there. I watch all of it (including CUSA before it gets started).
Remind me again how we not only lost to the Rockets, but it wasn't even particularly close. Meanwhile the Bobcats roll into their place and do the same.
It's been a bizarre and UFB season to say the least. At least ASU is still doing their thing.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 24 Mississippi State 31-24 No. 19 Mizzou