OK Bo Bounds knock it off

Bulldogg31

Dec 9, 2013
with the 2 minute cut-up’s of every single interview guest you have on the show. It makes the page and your podcast feed unreadable. Just post your show link and maybe a link to each interview. Right now you’re just cluttering everything up. We don’t need every sentence that Tom Luginbill says cut up into its own freaking segment. Gracious.

Maroonthirteen

Aug 22, 2012
I agree. It is annoying.

I wonder how many listens he gets on those one minute clips compared to the full interviews. Must be a few since he continues to add those every day.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
But do you have a photo of yourself sitting in a faux leather chair squishing your nuts with the old lady leg cross wearing a pinstripe suit jacket, french cuff shirt, blue jeans, unlit cigar, and a fake glass of whiskey?

View attachment 23323

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
I agree. It is annoying.

I wonder how many listens he gets on those one minute clips compared to the full interviews. Must be a few since he continues to add those every day.

Doubtful. I used to subscribe to his pod on apple, but it only lasted a week because it totally overloaded my queue.

Funk6652

Oct 24, 2013
What drives me crazy(when I listen) is how he refers to these big time coaches and players by their first name as though he knows them personally and they know him personally as well.
I had to stop listening to him. Too many commercials. Not enough sports.
Plus his laugh was quite annoying.
JMO

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Ding Ding Dine Winner Winner Chicken Dinner, this is the only answer. I gave it up about 8 years ago and haven't missed that douche bag any

Maroonthirteen

Aug 22, 2012
Yeah I'm subscribed at the moment. But it is taking up 65G of data on my phone. 2,900+ episodes. I'm going to have to unsubscribe and just go find it when I want to listen.

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
But do you have a photo of yourself sitting in a faux leather chair squishing your nuts with the old lady leg cross wearing a pinstripe suit jacket, french cuff shirt, blue jeans, unlit cigar, and a fake glass of whiskey?

are those crease marks in the middle of his jeans? Hah maybe just the seam on the side

dorndawg

Sep 10, 2012
What kinda money yall think he pulls of that venture? I legit have no idea.

Bulldogg31

Dec 9, 2013
I’m happy not listening but there’s five or ten threads on here every day for his stupid cut-ups.

Duke Humphrey

Oct 3, 2013
I am not certain, but I am guessing his has sponsorship deal to post those threads which helps offset the cost of running the website to keep it free for us all.

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
I really don't see how this adds any stress to your day. I like it, and am glad he does it. Just don't auto-download it. I am subscribed to his podcast but I just download the ones I want. Again, I just don't see how this negatively affects anyone. His team is the one doing extra work.

You have a guy from Mississippi who's done an awesome job as an entrepreneur, has great guests and promotes Jackson and Mississippi (and sports in general) at every turn. What do Mississippians do? **** on him, of course.

Aug 22, 2012
A lot of y'all complain about Bo and I agree with some of your points somewhat, but there are a few things you should consider. Doing sports talk radio successfully is hard, very hard. Think of the dozens of guys in this market who have tried and are trying. They are hard to listen to more that about 10 minutes. He does it well, day in, day out. The second is, and the most important, our friends up north would give their left nut to have the number one sports talk radio guy in MS be an Ole Miss grad and fan.

***** and complain all you want but remember that none of you couldn't do what he has done and is doing and also remember, we are luck to have him on our side.

D4L

Aug 2, 2021
A lot of y'all complain about Bo and I agree with some of your points somewhat, but there are a few things you should consider. Doing sports talk radio successfully is hard, very hard. Think of the dozens of guys in this market who have tried and are trying. They are hard to listen to more that about 10 minutes. He does it well, day in, day out. The second is, and the most important, our friends up north would give their left nut to have the number one sports talk radio guy in MS be an Ole Miss grad and fan.

***** and complain all you want but remember that none of you couldn't do what he has done and is doing and also remember, we are luck to have him on our side.

I agree, Blake.

Maroonthirteen

Aug 22, 2012
I doubt many people here have a photo of themselves like that.... because they are not as successful as he is at what they do.

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
No comment on his sports talk show... Not sure if I have heard a combined 5 minutes of his show in my life...

But that Y'all Lifestyle ******** opens you up to full SPS mockery. I mean, you wouldn't expect us to sit by and let Glfr have a pass if he started a "Rollerblading State of Mind" brand would you?

Smoked Toag

Jul 15, 2021
No comment on his sports talk show... Not sure if I have heard a combined 5 minutes of his show in my life...

But that Y'all Lifestyle ******** opens you up to full SPS mockery. I mean, you wouldn't expect us to sit by and let Glfr have a pass if he started a "Rollerblading State of Mind" brand would you?
He's mocking it all the way to the bank. Meanwhile you're on here blabbing about lumber.

peewee.sixpack

Nov 4, 2014

I am glad you see it that way b/c most of the time he tries to figure out a way to bash state. I tried to listen to him a few times this summer and my first thought was he must sleep with Corrals picture hanging in his bedroom. Tried to turn it on last week and in 15 minutes he said the same thing 3 times, Ole Miss playing chess, State playing checkers in recruiting, Give me a break, I'd much rather listen to T&L, SR, and Bart and Charlie.

Bulldogg31

Dec 9, 2013
I have no problem with Bo’s show, I actually like listening. It’s when he posts a 10-minute segment with Steve and then the same segment is posted in five two-minute clips with 60 seconds of ads in front of each.

Does every sentence Steve says need to be it’s own 2-minute podcast? That’s ridiculous.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
He does it well, day in, day out.

I just don't even know how to respond to this, because, well I'm just amazed that someone thinks this.

our friends up north would give their left nut to have the number one sports talk radio guy in MS be an Ole Miss grad and fan.

You must not listen to the University of Northern MS talk show on the same statioin for 3 hours every afternoon starring Dick Cross, Michael Borkey and occasionally Hadad when he can get a word in and is actually "in the studio". It was even worse when they had that 3rd Northern MS rube on there with them, 3 on 1. I had to quit that one before Matt even left because he wouldn't stick up for MSU at all

DoggieDaddy13

Dec 23, 2017
I also listen to Bo's show when I drive, in spite of the hackneyed Y'all Lifestyle bits, the droning cajun he has on every Tuesday, and the fact that Bo and his sidekick have trouble talking in complete sentences.
I crave sports entertainment and the show provides it.

He should only post complete interviews.

BTW, is Wyatt taking a break or is his show not running any longer?

Last edited:

SirBarksalot

May 28, 2007
I have no problem with Bo’s show, I actually like listening. It’s when he posts a 10-minute segment with Steve and then the same segment is posted in five two-minute clips with 60 seconds of ads in front of each.

Does every sentence Steve says need to be it’s own 2-minute podcast? That’s ridiculous.
Yes.
it really is a PITA when your driving trying to scroll through the 1-2 minute clips to find the 24 minute interview.
Also, his perceived state bashing…he’s probably trying a bit too hard not to be a homer since he went to state.

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
I also listen to Bo's show when I drive, in spite of the hackneyed Y'all Lifestyle bits, the droning cajun he has on every Tuesday, and the fact that Bo and his sidekick have trouble talking in complete sentences.
I crave sports entertainment and the show provides it.

He should only post complete interviews.

BTW, is Wyatt taking a break or is his show not running any longer?

I believe Matt was on today. I know she's a rebel, but I could listen to his wife all day. The sweetest voice and she seems like a genuinely good person.

Although I don't listen regularly, Bo spends more time talking up Starkville than Lynn Spruill. It easy to hate on him, but the promotes MSU a lot.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login