Ok, change of opinion. Screw playing UK in the

rugbdawg

Oct 10, 2006
second game of the SEC tourney. Vandy fans are convinced that the only reason the game was so close was because the team had an off night shooting. They believe they are better on a neutral court. In reality, there is no way Vandy can get the 2 seed. Even if UF beats UK, Vandy can't win at Bama. But Rule 17 ****, I want to whoop their arrogant asses.

BriantheDawg

May 24, 2006
from 3 point land. I mean, we did go, what...3-26 or something like that from beyond the arc. Feck Vandy! If making 9 3-pointers in a row is considered a bad shooting night, then those ********* aren't as smart as they should have to be to get in that lame-*** sports school. Again, I hope Shan Foster gets hit by a bus on his way back from school today.

rugbdawg

Oct 10, 2006
Vanderbilt has won TWO games away from home. Georgia and South Carolina. That's awesome, really! It is!

Sutterkane

Jan 23, 2007
That pasty-white, glowing like he's from 3 mile island, shrimp-on-the-barbie piece of **** got owned.

Ravern had a very nice dunk as well, and Gordon looked really good driving to the lane. We owned everything inside the arc. We will destroy them if they play us in the SECT. Other than Foster, they do not match up with us well. They will live and die by the 3 in the NCAAs.

I like how they say they had a bad shooting night. Yeah, it's probably not because they were up against one of the best FG % defenses in the nation.</p>

rugbdawg

Oct 10, 2006
rape them. It would be their 4th straight game and their legs would be too tired to shoot all of those NBA threes.

bulldog saints fan

May 23, 2006
They don't match up with us well at all. It took Foster going absolutely nuts to beat us. We beat them on a neutral floor.</p>

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login