Ok, I'm all in

dog99walker

Jul 16, 2021
Good coaching, again. State picked up the intensity in response to Akron runs. We saw better shooting from the three’s, except Moore (and I know he can shoot.)
Coach Williams is very complimentary of Jan’s as a coach. Good win, Dawgs.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
Damnit, I'm drinking all the Jans kool-aid. I mean the defensive intensity and rebounding is incredible to watch. We obviously won't do this every night but on top of it all we didn't settle for jumpers and pounded the rock inside.
WHO 17ing taught them to shoot free throws and 3's???

Reactions: onewoof

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Our offense will cost us some games, just don’t have many scorers. But I love the way this team plays and second half adjustments appear to be a real strength for Jans.

Would love to see us win the next two at home and then be 4-0 going to Fort Myers the week of Thanksgiving.

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
Our offense will cost us some games, just don’t have many scorers. But I love the way this team plays and second half adjustments appear to be a real strength for Jans.

Would love to see us win the next two at home and then be 4-0 going to Fort Myers the week of Thanksgiving.
"second half adjustments seem to be a real strength" Wait, what? Think he can teach that to our football coaches because after LSU, KY, and Auburn collapse it's obvious we do nothing at half to improve

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Men's Basketball has come back to the Hump. It's has been gone way too long. We may lose some but we will look good doing it.

AstroDog

Oct 5, 2022
I'm all for the halfcourt game, especially if we don't have the players who can jack the 3's. Tolu fits Jans game real well. I don't really care for a team who does nothing but jacks up 3's as their do or die offense. Defense is obviously improved over last year.....that in itself makes a huge difference. We'll lose our share of games, but it won't be because we don't hustle.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login