Ok so where is everyone?

bayrooster

Jan 21, 2022
Someone built it, so I assume they will come, and probably all at once next month.

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
I think many will come. If there are fewer than before, we'll work with that.

Fowlmoodin99

Joined Oct 28, 1998
Jan 20, 2022
I was recently fowl_mood, changed from uscmustwin, setup on the Rivals move years ago when I lost my original Fowlmood. Glad to have my original name and punctuation back, added my entry date on the end just to preserve it.

Horseshoe04

Joined Jan 5, 2014
Jan 21, 2022
I am here, been working across the country.
I always travel with my SC gear on
Got a fist bump in Dallas
Go Cocks in Salt Lake City
& in Orange County & San Diego “ did you go to school there, me = heck yea, best 9 years of my life 😉 ( there was a 4+ year break in there).

any how, I am in the home office all week to catch up my posts, watch for baseball updates from the BatGirl

Reactions: Fowlmoodin99

Cockgun

Jan 21, 2022
I got in and I like it so far. Except my little round thing is orange. I hate orange

burr

Jan 22, 2022
Since I don't post much, I'm not used to signing in (just when I got somethin to say). It seems that to get here, one must be signed in, yes? Ok to just stay signed in ? One click is nice when just checking the latest ; not so with the new, I guess.

I am near Edgefield and Pineridge is my 'home' course.

Last edited:
Reactions: King Ward

LBGCOCK

Joined Feb 16, 2020
Jan 22, 2022
Hello all. Signed up last night and for some reason I couldn’t use my original username. It’s not too far off though(was LBGCOCK). Figured I’d jump on here and see who all was here and say hey.

GamecockMike

Joined Mar 29, 2008
Jan 19, 2022
Since I don't post much, I'm not used to signing in (just when I got somethin to say). It seems that to get here, one must be signed in, yes? Ok to just stay signed in ? One click is nice when just checking the latest ; not so with the new, I guess.

Ive been wanting to get back there for a while now.it’s been about 2 years since I’ve last played there.i live in the Gilbert area.work always seems to get in the way.

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022

Do you ever get over to Persimmon Hill?

Reactions: DrMickeySC

burr

Jan 22, 2022
hello King, no, I can barely get a steady golf group up nowaday, much less stray to other courses ! Persimmon was one of the premier courses in the state (as far as I was concerned) when a young buck and always a great day. Persimmon will always be on my mind as I was in the clubhouse signing in when the first plane hit the TradeCenter on 9/11/01. We watched on the tv atop the drink cooler, then tentively teed up on no. 1.

I understand that the course is open.

Reactions: King Ward

burr

Jan 22, 2022
I'm used to clicking on the icon on my desktop and the forum appears. On this set-up, so far, I have to wade thru several other schools stuff to get to this point. And then, sign in is required to check things out. Everybody else like this ?

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
hello King, no, I can barely get a steady golf group up nowaday, much less stray to other courses ! Persimmon was one of the premier courses in the state (as far as I was concerned) when a young buck and always a great day. Persimmon will always be on my mind as I was in the clubhouse signing in when the first plane hit the TradeCenter on 9/11/01. We watched on the tv atop the drink cooler, then tentively teed up on no. 1.

I understand that the course is open.
We used to take day trips over there in years gone by, but I suppose I haven't been there in at least 10-12 years. I always enjoyed it. Great rural layout.

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
I'm used to clicking on the icon on my desktop and the forum appears. On this set-up, so far, I have to wade thru several other schools stuff to get to this point. And then, sign in is required to check things out. Everybody else like this ?
Once you bookmark this particular page (the main FGF page, not this thread), you should be able to easily access that bookmark from your desktop if you so choose.

burr

Jan 22, 2022
thank you, hopefully it will get easier for me to access and I will follow your instruction. Since we lost 92.7, these (forums) are the only connection with things Carolina, except for actual school email.

King Ward

Jan 20, 2022
thank you, hopefully it will get easier for me to access and I will follow your instruction. Since we lost 92.7, these (forums) are the only connection with things Carolina, except for actual school email.
Have fun, Brother.

Reactions: burr