Ok, we see you Lemonhead

preacher_dawg

Nov 12, 2014
Happy James Corden GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

patdog

May 28, 2007
It is tough to win on the road in the SEC. We should be up 2-0 in this series, but the objective was to get 1 in Gainesville - Mission Accomplished, now get another one tomorrow
I think they’re pitching their ace vs ???. We held serve with 1 win. A win tomorrow would be gravy.

Reactions: MagnoliaHunter

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
Last night was tough, but it’s very encouraging to see the team shake it off and come back strong. This team definitely has a toughness that we haven’t seen the last couple years.
If remove pitcher from big places that don't need to be we would be a lot further ahead. Auger and Davis need to be relegated to midweek just like Cupp was removed from the field. If you can't trust someone I don't care how talented they are. Those guys have blown so many games wide open late in games. We need to stick with guys we can trust out of the pen to get outs. Last night was on Parker and lemonis from pulling Cam when he was pitching well. Over thinking it. Davis should have pulled after the first walk. A Sec weekend series when you have the lead is not the time to start dicking around trying to let someone figure it out. Let them figure it out midweek so you should be able to hit out of it

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014
I don’t know. But tomorrow’s starter is 3-0 with a 1.65 ERA. their other starters have really struggled.
Baseball is weird now. Don't really pitch ace on Friday. Coaches try to play matchups and schedules are off swapping between Thursday starting and Friday starting series. Even though pros are 4 day rotations

patdog

May 28, 2007
You don’t get that he has to rest his arm after a pitching start?

Hmmm, do you coach travel ball in Jackson, by chance?
He plays 1B. Not much strain on the arm there. I think it's more they thought the Fri-Sat guys were better than they are. If they don't get that figured out, that team is going nowhere this year.

IBleedMaroonDawg

Nov 12, 2007
It is easy to see that our team is much more prepared now than it was last year or the year before. We stub our toes here and there, but for the most part, we have improved, which is all I asked for this year after our debacles in the last two seasons. Let's see where we end up when the season is over.

Reactions: patdog

BulldogBlitz

Dec 11, 2008
To match the overreacting of the gaytors last night, did lemonis at the last out, run out, drop trow and do the gaytor chomp all around the field in celebration?

Reactions: IBleedMaroonDawg
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login