Oklahoma boards

thatsbaseball

May 29, 2007
So I went to some OU boards to see if there was any comment on Selmon leaving (which there wasn't) but those bastards have a really ****** (basically condescending) attitude about the SEC. Really looking down their noses at having to visit the states of Alabama and Mississippi to go to a football game. I have moved them into my top three despised SEC teams before they even join the conference.

Follow up question: Ever been to Oklahoma ? sheesh

Dawg1976

Aug 22, 2012
So I went to some OU boards to see if there was any comment on Selmon leaving (which there wasn't) but those bastards have a really ****** (basically condescending) attitude about the SEC. Really looking down their noses at having to visit the states of Alabama and Mississippi to go to a football game. I have moved them into my top three despised SEC teams before they even join the conference.

I wonder what they think is special about their state?

woozman

Nov 13, 2004
I was born at Ft Sill, OK. But no, haven’t been back since I was 18-months old…

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005
The Norman OK city area is really nice, but it is still Oklahoma and the rest of it is trash.

Trojanbulldog19

Aug 25, 2014

Having married into an OU family they definitely have a superiority complex and like to talk about how they beat bama that one time in the sugar bowl

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
They still talk about Switzer like the Black Shark Land Bears talk about Vaught. Bob Tyler used a saying a lot here when he was coaching that said something like "If you're still talking about what you did yesterday then you haven't done much today" Fitting for Sooners and Black Shark Land Bears

The Peeper

Feb 26, 2008
I've been to OK once (drove to Stillwater) and the lasting impression it made on me was that all of the trees there grow crooked and sideways from the da-yum winds and dust that blow constantly. While there I rode a mechanical bull and ate Mountain Oysters, which I was told was chicken, and I must say it was some fine chicken. But OK is no high end state by any stretch

dawgman42

Jul 24, 2007
I regret having to hear college football's absolute worst fight song--and the only one that is ever played during a game by them--on a more frequent basis.

Reactions: boatsandhoes

Pilgrimdawg

Aug 30, 2018
Used to have a couple of customers in Oklahoma so I went there occasionally. Also have driven across Oklahoma numerous times in my travels out West. I know a few nice people there, but seriously, not impressed at all.

She Mate Me

Dec 7, 2008

Imagine worshipping a coach who has a biography titled Bootlegger's Boy and looking down on anything.

Sounds very Ole Miss.

Reactions: TulsaLawDawg

kired

Aug 22, 2008
I've been to OK once (drove to Stillwater) and the lasting impression it made on me was that all of the trees there grow crooked and sideways from the da-yum winds and dust that blow constantly.
Wind never stops, at least the few times I've been through there. Was there one summer in July and I swear the wind made it feel hotter.

Reactions: TulsaLawDawg

PooPopsBaldHead

Dec 15, 2017
I love that you’re all learning about these teams. I took a lot of **** by saying Texas was the best of the bunch from a fan base perspective. Sooners are trashy, disgusting, dirt eating scum suckers. Most of you have come around to know what the Aggies are as well. And hopefully you have been around the inbred pig sooie necks enough to have a healthy disdain for them as well…

Texas will be the epitome of enemy of my enemy in the SEC for Mississippi State. They are already big brother to OU, Arkansas, and A&M since all 3 consider them their arch rival. Once they get here, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida are going to be jealous as hell of the big money and attention Texas will get even when they lose. Tennessee fans will have their panties in a bunch over who’s the real UT and which shade of orange is uglier.

Texas is going to be the big steaming turd dropped into the SEC elite punch bowl… luckily we don’t drink from that bowl, we bring our own cooler full of Natural Light to the party.

You don’t waste your time hating Texas when they get here, you grab your popcorn and watch the those 6-7 other cumguzzling fan bases melt down about the sips.

Enemy of my enemy is my prediction. They’re so arrogant they’ll be downright polite to po old Mississippi State for the first few years… till we whoop that *** a few times.

17 Oklahoma. It’s a giant wasteland of knuckle humpers.

$altyDawg

Aug 30, 2018

Just what we need, another Auburn. Highly pretentious yet no one understands why.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
I've been to OK once (drove to Stillwater) and the lasting impression it made on me was that all of the trees there grow crooked and sideways from the da-yum winds and dust that blow constantly. While there I rode a mechanical bull and ate Mountain Oysters, which I was told was chicken, and I must say it was some fine chicken. But OK is no high end state by any stretch
You ate Pig Balls?

Reactions: USAF23

TulsaLawDawg

Aug 24, 2012
OU fan base is the equivalent of Ole Miss fans but with at least some history of success. Tulsa is nice. Most TU and OSU fans are normal people. OU guys just live in fantasy land.

Reactions: The Maroon Pug

TaleofTwoDogs

Jun 1, 2004
Lived in both OK & Texas. Prefer TX but from a football perceptive, both fan bases think they are Georgia & Alabama regardless what their team is doing on the field. It was fun going to Austin to watch the Kang kick that longhorn arse. One of the worst experiences was traveling to Stillwater. What a dump. I don't think OU & TX are a good match for the SEC, this was purely a money move by the SEC office, not a cultural match.

HotMop

May 8, 2006
I was born at Ft Sill, OK. But no, haven’t been back since I was 18-months old…
Been there, can confirm it's a ********. So, you were basically born from a ****** into a ********.

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
After the season they had this year, they are just skeered to play in this conference. No more cruising through the regular season only to get boat raced in the playoffs.

JackShephard

Sep 27, 2011

Can confirm. Had family in Oklahoma. I've spent a lot of time there as well as travelling through it (because we literally had to drive to other states to find anything to do while we were there). Driving 2 hours to the Bass Pro Shops HQ in Springfield, Missouri was the most entertaining thing we ever found to do "in" Oklahoma.

Reactions: Darryl Steight

DerHntr

Sep 18, 2007

OK city and Tulsa are both very nice areas. I’d live there in a heartbeat. But the rest of it is just rural Midwest ranch ground, and I’d live like that too. I just wouldn’t brag about it.

OU will be very similar to Ole Miss in attitude but at least they have had some great teams post segregation.

PBRME

Feb 12, 2004
I dated a girl whose step dad was a Sooner fan. I was working nights at the time. We drove 4 hours right after my 12 hour night shift at 6 ended. We got to their house at 10. I went straight to bed. An hour later I was awakened by this mother ****** playing Oklahoma’s fight song on his stereo while yelling boomer sooner. I’ve hated them ever since.

Oct 14, 2021
U of Texas takes obnoxious to a stratospheric level never seen before or since.

If they land in the SEC west, reality will set in soon enough. They definitely own the snotty trophy 🏆. Let’s see how this plays to a drunken up Cajun crowd on a Saturday night in Baton Rouge. Then play Bama, Aub. Ark., OM, MSU in the back stretch and possibly 2 of these - GA, FL or TN. Welcome to the SEC 🤠

Reactions: DerHntr and Dawgg

SchrodingersDawg

Sep 15, 2020
I love that you’re all learning about these teams. I took a lot of **** by saying Texas was the best of the bunch from a fan base perspective. Sooners are trashy, disgusting, dirt eating scum suckers. Most of you have come around to know what the Aggies are as well. And hopefully you have been around the inbred pig sooie necks enough to have a healthy disdain for them as well…

Texas will be the epitome of enemy of my enemy in the SEC for Mississippi State. They are already big brother to OU, Arkansas, and A&M since all 3 consider them their arch rival. Once they get here, Alabama, Georgia, and Florida are going to be jealous as hell of the big money and attention Texas will get even when they lose. Tennessee fans will have their panties in a bunch over who’s the real UT and which shade of orange is uglier.

Texas is going to be the big steaming turd dropped into the SEC elite punch bowl… luckily we don’t drink from that bowl, we bring our own cooler full of Natural Light to the party.

You don’t waste your time hating Texas when they get here, you grab your popcorn and watch the those 6-7 other cumguzzling fan bases melt down about the sips.

Enemy of my enemy is my prediction. They’re so arrogant they’ll be downright polite to po old Mississippi State for the first few years… till we whoop that *** a few times.

17 Oklahoma. It’s a giant wasteland of knuckle humpers.

17ing post of the day! Well done, sir.

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Mr. Cook

Nov 4, 2021
Probably the same things that make us feel that Mississippi is special.

That's the problem with throwing feces...You want to be careful you don't get any on you when chucking it.

Dec 9, 2022

Here's a solution: They can stay their unjustifiably uppity arses at home.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login