Landing

people score GIF by South Park

Hitting Every Step on the Way Down

people score GIF by South Park

• Haha
Reactions: Dawgg and eckie1

HailStout

Jan 4, 2020
The only time in my life I pulled for ole miss was the first year they played him after he left them high and dry. I don’t know if I will ever hate a coach as much as I hated him.

Reactions: Dawgg and aTotal360

Rupert Jenkins

Nov 29, 2017
Wish that traitorous putin lovin' son of a ***** would have broken his neck. **** him for what he's doing to our military.
I mean right ? Putin lover. Ruining the whole military. Why would anyone not wanna use tax payer money to pay a enlisted woman an extra week or two and fly her to another state to pay for her abortion cause she is too stupid to use birth control or just close her legs. Or utilize another hole if she is too lose to wait...lol

greenbean.sixpack

Oct 6, 2012
Wish that traitorous putin lovin' son of a ***** would have broken his neck. **** him for what he's doing to our military.
Please educate me on what he is doing. I know he is holding up some general officer nominations, which are widely out of control. What else is he doing to our military?

Please don't turn this into a political debate, I am generally curious. I've been retired since 2017 and haven't kept up with what is going on.

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
Please educate me on what he is doing. I know he is holding up some general officer nominations, which are widely out of control. What else is he doing to our military?

Please don't turn this into a political debate, I am generally curious. I've been retired since 2017 and haven't kept up with what is going on.
He's holding up all promotions that require Senate approval, basically Colonel and above (Captain and above for Navy). It means we have acting Chiefs of Staff for the Army, Navy, and Marines and a backup of others waiting to fill positions.

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
I mean right ? Putin lover. Ruining the whole military. Why would anyone not wanna use tax payer money to pay a enlisted woman an extra week or two and fly her to another state to pay for her abortion cause she is too stupid to use birth control or just close her legs. Or utilize another hole if she is too lose to wait...lol
Have you served?

Bobby Ricigliano

Jul 27, 2011
He's holding up all promotions that require Senate approval, basically Colonel and above (Captain and above for Navy). It means we have acting Chiefs of Staff for the Army, Navy, and Marines and a backup of others waiting to fill positions.
Isn’t it that he’s just holding up batch approval? I believe the promotions are still being processed, just not as conveniently as some may like.

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
Isn’t it that he’s just holding up batch approval? I believe the promotions are still being processed, just not as conveniently as some may like.
He is but he's doing it for political reasons without regard for the effect it's having. It's keeping people from filling positions of need.

Reactions: Crazy Cotton

HRMSU

Apr 26, 2022
He is but he's doing it for political reasons without regard for the effect it's having. It's keeping people from filling positions of need.

True, but could he also be keeping people less qualified from filling positions of need by not rubber stamping batch promotions?

Taking it to the street I'd rather have less police officers on the street than more less qualified police officers on the street. Both are not ideal but one eventually corrupts the organization.

msstatelp1

Aug 21, 2012
True, but could he also be keeping people less qualified from filling positions of need by not rubber stamping batch promotions?

Taking it to the street I'd rather have less police officers on the street than more less qualified police officers on the street. Both are not ideal but one eventually corrupts the organization.
He doesn't care who he is keeping from getting promoted. It's all a big political stunt to him and it could come back to bite us on the *** if things continue to escalate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login