Old Waverly Members

PK Dawg

Jul 17, 2022
I’d like to play old waverly once or twice this fall when visiting for ball games. For any of you members that would be willing to accompany me, I’d be happy to return the favor at Pensacola CC on your next beach vacation.
I’m still planning out which games I’ll attend.
PM me if interested
Thanks

Reactions: garddog

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
I’d like to play old waverly once or twice this fall when visiting for ball games. For any of you members that would be willing to accompany me, I’d be happy to return the favor at Pensacola CC on your next beach vacation.
PM me if interested
Thanks
Wait, you can get me on Pcola CC? I’m not a Waverly member but I’ll get you a TRH gift card to play PCC.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Don't do it... You'll be eating cinnamon honey butter yeast rolls while watching a mid 40's idiot hit half his second shots with his pants around his ankles... Make him cook you a tenderloin and let his dog fetch you beers out of the pool while watching a football game instead.
Beck Bennett Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

HumpDawgy

Apr 6, 2010
Eating cinnamon honey butter yeast rolls with my pants around my ankles sounds like a pretty dang good Saturday!

• Haha
Reactions: PooPopsBaldHead

FormerBully

Sep 2, 2022
PM me if interested
Thanks
Pensacola CC is a great course and 18 is an amazing par 3. I have a friend that hit a hole-n-one a few years back on 18.

RivaDawg

Feb 26, 2008
PM me if interested
Thanks
Get your pro to call them and see if they can get you on. It will work a lot of the time.

mcdawg22

Sep 18, 2004
Don't do it... You'll be eating cinnamon honey butter yeast rolls while watching a mid 40's idiot hit half his second shots with his pants around his ankles... Make him cook you a tenderloin and let his dog fetch you beers out of the pool while watching a football game instead.
Update. I asked the dog to bring me a beer and this is how he responded. 17’ing Labs.
IMG_7084.jpeg

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login