Ole Miss @ MSU this Wednesday..........

leeinator

Feb 24, 2014
is a huge game as both are tied in the SEC game schedule and both playing for final spots to the Dance. There could be no more reason this game should find the HUMP slammed packed. with a record crowd. If there are any standing room only tickets available....they should all be sold.

Last edited:

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Val Kilmer Tombstone GIF by Giphy QA

Baddog11

Aug 28, 2013
It’s true, sec tournament results never help or hurt. . .

Last edited:

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
Winner goes to the dance, loser to NIT

I think that’s a little bit of a stretch. Both of us can still get in even with a loss. Would make the road ahead harder but it’s still doable. A Q1 road loss wouldn’t hurt OM that much, and a loss for us would move us closer to the cut line but we’d still be in the mix.

With all six remaining games being Q1 or Q2, who we beat doesn’t matter as much as how many we win. Any combination of 3-3 down the stretch puts us in the tourney with room to spare.

TNDawg1

Oct 21, 2023
I think that’s a little bit of a stretch. Both of us can still get in even with a loss. Would make the road ahead harder but it’s still doable. A Q1 road loss wouldn’t hurt OM that much, and a loss for us would move us closer to the cut line but we’d still be in the mix.

With all six remaining games being Q1 or Q2, who we beat doesn’t matter as much as how many we win. Any combination of 3-3 down the stretch puts us in the tourney with room to spare.
OM
@LSU
UK
@Auburn
@ATM
SC

Ask yourself, “Can we really afford to lose game 1 in this segment ?”

Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

MSUDC11-2.0

Sep 29, 2022
OM
@LSU
UK
@Auburn
@ATM
SC

Ask yourself, “Can we really afford to lose game 1 in this segment ?”

Stop Motion No GIF by Mouse

It would make life tough, yes. But you are talking about a team that has wins over Tennessee and Auburn and a loss to Southern and a near disaster loss yesterday. So I’ve come to expect a wide range of possible outcomes for any game.

TNDawg1

Oct 21, 2023
It would make life tough, yes. But you are talking about a team that has wins over Tennessee and Auburn and a loss to Southern and a near disaster loss yesterday. So I’ve come to expect a wide range of possible outcomes for any game.
I think we’re playing too much of a scouting report at this point. No new tricks

8dog

Feb 23, 2008
Well we just had 12k watch our s h i t t y baseball team, so surely we can pack the hump for this game.
I totally get the sentiment but until we make it easier to get into a basketball game it’s gonna be an issue. Seat Geek for the Arkansas game was ridiculous. Very few seats available and they were asking a lot. The best thing we have going for us is Charlie Winfield serving as an intermediary on Twitter.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
I totally get the sentiment but until we make it easier to get into a basketball game it’s gonna be an issue. Seat Geek for the Arkansas game was ridiculous. Very few seats available and they were asking a lot. The best thing we have going for us is Charlie Winfield serving as an intermediary on Twitter.
I wish people would make more of an effort to just give their tickets away instead of eating them. If you want to sell them that’s fine too but don’t try to gouge people.

Reactions: 8dog

Leeshouldveflanked

Nov 12, 2016
Our Athletics Department makes it very hard to attend sporting events if you are not a season ticket holder.

Reactions: patdog

FlotownDawg

Aug 30, 2012
Went to yesterday’s basketball game and the crowd was very good other than the student section. The upper bowl portion of the student section was probably 2/3 empty. The rest of the arena was nearly full. Maybe the students are just saving up their energy for the OM game on Wednesday.

DesotoCountyDawg

Nov 16, 2005
Another idea would be to really bump up the points you get in Bulldog club for attending games. Incentives to make your tickets more available.

Last edited:
Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login