Ole Miss, Soft Schedule, Polls

tribaldawg

Sep 1, 2012
Once again OM was overhyped and given a ranking that the vast majority of people in the country knew they didn’t deserve. The polls now have to figure out where to put #7 OM and unranked LSU when it is obvious that LSU would win 9 out of 10 times.

With OM’s schedule they should have been ranked with previously unbeaten Syracuse at around 14 or 15. They could then drop OM to the low 20s (where they belong) and move LSU into the high teens. It will be interesting to see how they rank them now.

Shmuley

Mar 6, 2008
Once again OM was overhyped and given a ranking that the vast majority of people in the country knew they didn’t deserve. The polls now have to figure out where to put #7 OM and unranked LSU when it is obvious that LSU would win 9 out of 10 times.

With OM’s schedule they should have been ranked with previously unbeaten Syracuse at around 14 or 15. They could then drop OM to the low 20s (where they belong) and move LSU into the high teens. It will be interesting to see how they rank them now.
It was glorious listening to Yellum and Dick Cross as they plumbed the depths of the reality that their team is a pretender.

DAWGSANDSAINTS

Oct 10, 2022
Should probably be around #16 today.
We should be #3 in others receiving votes.
Beat AU and we get another Top 25 matchup in StarkVegas in 3 weeks.
7-5 gets us to the Gator Bowl, beat ole miss and we end up in Tampa or outside shot at the Citrus.

Cantdoitsal

Sep 26, 2022
It was glorious listening to Yellum and Dick Cross as they plumbed the depths of the reality that their team is a pretender.
Is there a way to get a few bits and pieces of that? Would help take some of the elephant shat outta my mouth.

GloryDawg

Mar 3, 2005

I have been giving my Ole Miss friends on Face Book hell.

Reactions: tribaldawg
Oct 17, 2022
My goodness that was a cream puff getting stomped on.

I expect DJ to get 35 carries against that powder puff defense.
id rank ole miss about 23-25, LSU about 14-16.

without some help from the officials that game would have been 63-14

WilCoDawg

Sep 6, 2012
I have been giving my Ole Miss friends on Face Book hell.
Star Wars Yes GIF by Disney+

RocketDawg

Oct 21, 2011

Latest AP has OM at 15, LSU at 18.

Probably should be reversed based on yesterday's game, especially the 2nd half.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login