Ole Miss staffer poses as Penn St. fan on Twitter

eckie1

Jun 23, 2007

Ranchdawg

Dec 13, 2012
I'm sure Kiffin was driving this since he used it as motivation. Nothing that program does surprises me anymore.

mstateglfr

Feb 24, 2008
In 4 seasons under Kiffin, OM has played in 2 NY6 Bowl games, finished ranked 11th or better 2 times, finished 2nd in conference 2 times, and won 10 games or more 2 times.

- This Twitter troll crap is pathetic and I doubt it would have even actually motivated anyone had it not been discovered.
- OM is doing well and I wish MSU had the recent history posted above.
Both of those things can be true at the same time.
And yes, I would accept a random staffer posing as a fan of another school on Twitter if that somehow meant MSU had the results posted above.

Drebin

Aug 22, 2012
Germans, but still... always a good thing to see this kind of crap brought front and center for that calamity of a human being and that program.
It was better when Freeze was doing it. At least he had the temerity of using hot chicks fishing in bikinis.

Reactions: eckie1

bulldognation

Jan 26, 2004
In 4 seasons under Kiffin, OM has played in 2 NY6 Bowl games, finished ranked 11th or better 2 times, finished 2nd in conference 2 times, and won 10 games or more 2 times.

- This Twitter troll crap is pathetic and I doubt it would have even actually motivated anyone had it not been discovered.
- OM is doing well and I wish MSU had the recent history posted above.
Both of those things can be true at the same time.
And yes, I would accept a random staffer posing as a fan of another school on Twitter if that somehow meant MSU had the results posted above.
Sadly, the results are what they are. But we all know Ole Miss has no shame in how they get there though. It doesn't matter if they're catfishing a recruit, generating fake bulletin board material, or flopping on the field to disrupt tempo. I've never seen another program fabricate as much hype for 18 year old kids as the folks from Oxford. They like to call us obsessed, but I think things like the twitter escapades are exhibit 1 of an unhinged fanbase paired with a troll coach.

Get unlimited access today.

Pick the right plan for you.

Already a member? Login